Subject: "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957
Show all folders

Nydeikon (Guest)Thu 28-Feb-02 01:20 AM

#4969, "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift"

Damnit, I was really hoping that I wouldn't see this...*sigh* What can I say? Thanks for all the fun, you did a hell of a job, with both characters. I was always wondering which seeker was Faoin, cause I knew you'd be back after the deletion. As for the ordering you to fight thing, I really never thought I pushed it to hard, actually I always thought you were just that hardcore that you would run off and attack and seemed to say "screw the con". Anyways, I'm sorry for the miscommunication, either way your character gave ALOT to the Rift and you will continue to in the future, through your works. Very good job, very solid, and thank you again for everything, I really can't say enough good things about you.

That Whil dude.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Feb-02 11:24 PM
Reply Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Ri..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 12:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Nydeikon (Guest), 28-Feb-02 01:20 AM #2
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Ahmed (Guest), 28-Feb-02 02:46 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Theerkla, 28-Feb-02 06:34 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Dullameh, 28-Feb-02 11:13 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Vahlen, 28-Feb-02 02:28 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 03:34 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Divox, 28-Feb-02 06:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Fristapholin (Guest), 28-Feb-02 06:35 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Thalongrim (Guest), 01-Mar-02 02:13 AM, #10
     Reply hehe, con quests, Marlek (Guest), 01-Mar-02 07:38 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Lorak, 05-Mar-02 12:47 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957 Previous topic | Next topic