Subject: "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957
Show all folders

NastyPopeThu 28-Feb-02 03:34 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
1 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4964, "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift"

You can read my scrolls at
http://www.quicktel.com/users/archamian/metaphysical.txt
http://www.quicktel.com/users/archamian/meta-life-death.txt

These are the same as I submitted to the Lyceum. I'll email you
the other works when I get them finished.

You made mention of the Pillars not being set in stone, but from
my very first experiences with the Nexus that is exactly how they
are viewed. From my interview with Divox to even speaking with you
for a short time, all conceptions and even most analogies tend to
view the pillars as absolutes. When prospective seekers are spoken
with they are then taught those pillars are absolutes with more pillars being possibilities. If that is not how you view them, perhaps you should intervene and set the Seekers on the right course.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Feb-02 11:24 PM
Reply Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Ri..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 12:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Nydeikon (Guest), 28-Feb-02 01:20 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Ahmed (Guest), 28-Feb-02 02:46 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Theerkla, 28-Feb-02 06:34 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Dullameh, 28-Feb-02 11:13 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Vahlen, 28-Feb-02 02:28 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 03:34 PM #7
          Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Divox, 28-Feb-02 06:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Fristapholin (Guest), 28-Feb-02 06:35 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Thalongrim (Guest), 01-Mar-02 02:13 AM, #10
     Reply hehe, con quests, Marlek (Guest), 01-Mar-02 07:38 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Lorak, 05-Mar-02 12:47 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957 Previous topic | Next topic