Subject: "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957
Show all folders

DivoxThu 28-Feb-02 06:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4965, "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift"

>From my interview with Divox to even speaking with you
for a short time, all conceptions and even most analogies tend to
view the pillars as absolutes. When prospective seekers are spoken
with they are then taught those pillars are absolutes with more pillars being possibilities. If that is not how you view them, perhaps you should intervene and set the Seekers on the right course.

Well, sorry your second time around was not as interesting with me the first time around. As for the pillars discussions and it being set in stone? Was partially my fault and at the same time many Seekers started to consider it that way as well. Sort of made interviews boring towards the end (which is probably why your interview was shorter then your first).

As an Imm, I do try to leave the door open a bit more for interpretation sake. The early days when the ideas were being fleshed out was much more fun since only a handful knew about the change so these applicants came up with interesting ideas. You did well as Jraln but I loved your character as Faoin. You did well with both characters but for some reason I enjoyed Faoin a little bit more.

Divox

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Feb-02 11:24 PM
Reply Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Ri..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 12:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Nydeikon (Guest), 28-Feb-02 01:20 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Ahmed (Guest), 28-Feb-02 02:46 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Theerkla, 28-Feb-02 06:34 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Dullameh, 28-Feb-02 11:13 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Vahlen, 28-Feb-02 02:28 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 03:34 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Divox, 28-Feb-02 06:11 PM #8
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Fristapholin (Guest), 28-Feb-02 06:35 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Thalongrim (Guest), 01-Mar-02 02:13 AM, #10
     Reply hehe, con quests, Marlek (Guest), 01-Mar-02 07:38 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Lorak, 05-Mar-02 12:47 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957 Previous topic | Next topic