Subject: "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957
Show all folders

Fristapholin (Guest)Thu 28-Feb-02 06:35 PM

#4962, "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift"

Well another of the better members has passed away
it seems. I will admit, at first I did not care for
Jraln's attitude within the guild, specially when I
was trying to give him advice. But somehow you grew
on me. For what you lacked in PK'ing ability, you
MORE then made up for in RP, and its something I
truely enjoy. I just wish we'd have had more time
to interact instead of always retrieving the head.
As for the nexus, I will not return as Fristapholin
to them. I have trouble with the certain members of
the leadership and I know I can not let it pass. Its
better for me to do my own thing. Plus, there is just
way to many mages in the rift, not nearly enough fighters
to bond with so defending the link is sorta useless in
my mind. And congratulations if this was your first
mage, you did quiet well. Now you just need to learn to
use B/S/A/IS/SS

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Feb-02 11:24 PM
Reply Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Ri..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 12:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Nydeikon (Guest), 28-Feb-02 01:20 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Ahmed (Guest), 28-Feb-02 02:46 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Theerkla, 28-Feb-02 06:34 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Dullameh, 28-Feb-02 11:13 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Vahlen, 28-Feb-02 02:28 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 03:34 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Divox, 28-Feb-02 06:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Fristapholin (Guest), 28-Feb-02 06:35 PM #9
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Thalongrim (Guest), 01-Mar-02 02:13 AM, #10
     Reply hehe, con quests, Marlek (Guest), 01-Mar-02 07:38 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Lorak, 05-Mar-02 12:47 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957 Previous topic | Next topic