Subject: "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957
Show all folders

LorakTue 05-Mar-02 12:47 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4959, "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift"

Well damn. Another one that's gone when I get back. Sad to see you go. Things were fun with you around. Nah I wasn't gone because of the war. Went on a short vacation then I got back and got on then my sister royally messes up our harddrive....so that had to get fixed then got back on and have to re-download everything and my sucky luck I got a virus from it. But I'm back now and everything is good. Well like all the other Seekers nice Char. Very impressive RP...as you said RP is the heart of Carrion. You were good at it. Keep it up.Overall you did pretty good for the Nexus. Your theories and talks with the young ones were exactly what the Rift was needing. We had the power to do what we wanted to. The power the Nexus potentially has could tear apart nearly any other Cabal. The Role Play the Nexus had sucked. As a Cabal the role play I think is wonderful. But very few RP'd like you or Whil(habbit). Nice work and glad you decided to create a mage for the Rift. Try a Arcane in the Rift....it's a bitch but fun as hell and never a dull moment...(except trying to re-gear while warring with two of the stronger cabals and gettin beat up runnin around naked) Anyways nice work and hope you do it again. Good luck and See you in the Fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Feb-02 11:24 PM
Reply Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Ri..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 12:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Nydeikon (Guest), 28-Feb-02 01:20 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Ahmed (Guest), 28-Feb-02 02:46 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Theerkla, 28-Feb-02 06:34 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Dullameh, 28-Feb-02 11:13 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Vahlen, 28-Feb-02 02:28 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 03:34 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Divox, 28-Feb-02 06:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Fristapholin (Guest), 28-Feb-02 06:35 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Thalongrim (Guest), 01-Mar-02 02:13 AM, #10
     Reply hehe, con quests, Marlek (Guest), 01-Mar-02 07:38 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Lorak, 05-Mar-02 12:47 PM #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957 Previous topic | Next topic