Subject: "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957
Show all folders

VahlenThu 28-Feb-02 02:28 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4963, "RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Rift"

A good job I must say with taking the rp idea of the scholar (which I've tried to get established a bit more in Nexus) and running with it. You did a good job with doing IC research and coming up with reasons as to the why's and why nots of things. As to will it ever be a "pillar" well..perhaps but thats really up to the nexus memebers of the time. There is no set rules of "pillars", as the four we current talk about are even up for question and discussion. Somewhere along the lines people started taking these suggestions as "possible" forces as law. *shrug*

As I told you ic, yes there will be a lirbrary eventually (along with a few rooms to expand the Rift into a more well defined cabal to match its philosohpy) but with having another area I'm working on it will have to wait till its finished. But as well I did tell you (and other seekers as well) that if they came up with scrolls and works that made sence, that I would put them there. So if you still have all the post somewhere, you can email me them (and the unfinished works) and I'll see what I can do when it rolls around.

ps: When you said those who do not log in because of the war should delete because they are worthless....dont worry about it because if they show up after, they wont be nexus anymore anyway.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON) Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 27-Feb-02 11:24 PM
Reply Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of the Ri..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 12:28 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Nydeikon (Guest), 28-Feb-02 01:20 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Ahmed (Guest), 28-Feb-02 02:46 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Theerkla, 28-Feb-02 06:34 AM, #4
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Dullameh, 28-Feb-02 11:13 AM, #5
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Vahlen, 28-Feb-02 02:28 PM #6
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., NastyPope, 28-Feb-02 03:34 PM, #7
          Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Divox, 28-Feb-02 06:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Fristapholin (Guest), 28-Feb-02 06:35 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Thalongrim (Guest), 01-Mar-02 02:13 AM, #10
     Reply hehe, con quests, Marlek (Guest), 01-Mar-02 07:38 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Jraln the Seeker of the Astral Plane, Scholar of th..., Lorak, 05-Mar-02 12:47 PM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4957 Previous topic | Next topic