Subject: "To the people of Carrionfields." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62165
Show all folders

Gataliff (Guest)Thu 27-Sep-07 08:38 PM

#62207, "To the people of Carrionfields."

I would like to rattle of specific names, but I cannot remember you all, so I will just group you up in general.

The Newbies; I am glad that I was able to help so many of you with getting started and getting equipment which can make the low levels blissful. To the few that ended up with hero gear because I was carrying to much weight or to many items I am sorry for putting a target on your head. To the parties of goodies that I helped kill trolls in the past at level 10 it was a good RP and I hope when I started gating in and out that you were not to upset.

The Midbies; I am sorry for those of you who bore the brunt of my attacking everything on first sight , but I needed specific items for my item construct ritual to build the conduit. My empowerment.

The Highbies; I had a blast, really I had a blast raiding cabals at level 25 Emperors, Chancellors, Fortress warriors, Nexites. I never helped the grove actually raid for a item, I did however help them retrieve a few times. The sheer power of a out of ranger healer is truly staggering.

It was one of these raids early on that I grabbed a cure hide of Olaf and a cured water skin of illden I managed to actually keep that same sack and water skin for the rest of the characters life. A abnormal goal was to see how long I could hold those two pieces.

The Hiders; I dealt with a few of you and actually managed to build a spy network for both items and players. Many a time I would be sent a tell by someone indicating that I was being persued by another within the shadows. The times I helped you level, hunt, explore and steal it felt exciting being able to gain acceptance within the hiders group.

The Sleepers; I both feared you and admired you. My character was built with the purpose of staying awake at all costs, I fought dozens of a-p's and necros and only two necro's and one a-p ever managed to sleep me. At later levels I knew I was the best aid to chase down people who teleported heavily maledicted. I had wanted to do this more at the hero levels but that opportunity did not arise.

The Fighters; Kudos to all that wanted to fight me , I tried to not become the irritant player. I would often let someone go if they tried exceptionally hard to avoid fighting at all costs or they were wearing equipment that was well under their own level. Those that I did often kill normally ended up with more nice equipment droped by me than the single piece I took from their corpse.

Abby , you run like none i've seen before. Stand out performance.

The explorers; Even when I was only rank 30 I started to go to places with hero's that were way out of range for me, to the many I did this with I thank you for the fun. Some places I had been before many times, others I had not.

I hope my narcolepcy was not to much of a annoyance or the few times when I woke up as a gataliff instead of the infection and left your evil ass high and dry in a place that was a death trap without me.

The Rpers; When people you do not know seek you out to rp with you there is a unparralleled rush of excitement. This happened on a regular basis and I was looked forward to most of the interactions.
All you orc players that I associated with, I really did like how well the annihilation & destruction role mingled with demon in the wood pile edge rp worked. Some of the best Rp was had with some of you orc's.

The circle of thirteen; To those who I had lined up for the new thirteen deathknights, some of you had only been offered a position others had my full devotion and attention and a firm position were events to move forward. For those that came and went in a blaze of glory Im sorry that you missed out on some of that kick ass Rp we had with grand meetings and rituals.

The Immortal staff; This character would have died at birth were it not for the generous and at the time much appreciated granting of minor empowerment. Winning the role contest and gaining full empower was another another pat on the back. I think I let you down with not load balancing the good & evil more in peak times and it seems a few players saw more of the evil in peak than those in off peak. I tried to do as much as possible after being turned evil with regular prayers about rituals I was currently preforming in heavy RP based rooms and zones, with mobs that could have been switched into. Perhaps I should have been more insistant and just say outright Can some staff member switch into this mob and rp with me regarding gaining empowerment again. I tried to keep it in RP , I also tried to only pray once every 15 minutes or so.

To the staff that spent their time answering my questions and notes I thank you as this was often done and within a reasonable time if there was a staff member on.

To those that might have had something lined up I am sorry if by deleting I let you down. After foolishly expecting something a day or two after being turned evil I accepted it would take some time. After two weeks and heavily crippled with the looming fact that were I to die I would be able to do nothing, but kick. I figured it was the last straw were I to die. Unfortunately for myself and you that straw did come to pass.

Cabals to come in another post.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [None] Gataliff the Priestess of Renewal, Dis... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 27-Sep-07 12:16 AM
Reply If someone is nice, pbf me? n/t, gataliff (Guest), 14-Oct-07 10:28 PM, #57
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Gataliff the Priestess of Renewal,..., A goodie (Guest), 30-Sep-07 02:51 AM, #52
Reply Also on top of this..., Vlad (Guest), 30-Sep-07 06:04 PM, #55
Reply Cabals , items, edges, sterotypes., Gataliff (Guest), 29-Sep-07 06:18 PM, #50
Reply RE: Cabals , items, edges, sterotypes., Braemir, 29-Sep-07 09:31 PM, #51
Reply To the people of Carrionfields., Gataliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 08:38 PM #24
Reply What the hell man., Thuul (Guest), 27-Sep-07 11:01 PM, #31
Reply I am glad I put you on edge. stxt., Gataliff (Guest), 28-Sep-07 07:04 PM, #37
     Reply Yeah, that's good entropy., Pro-man (Guest), 30-Sep-07 05:21 PM, #54
Reply Gataliffs weird last death, The Necro (Guest), 28-Sep-07 01:30 AM, #33
Reply I am indeed sorry. stxt, Gataliff (Guest), 28-Sep-07 07:14 PM, #38
     Reply RE: I am indeed sorry. stxt, The Necro (Guest), 29-Sep-07 12:45 AM, #44
Reply My thoughts on your character, Braemir, 28-Sep-07 08:29 PM, #42
Reply I always like to know my failings, thanks! nt., Gataliff (Guest), 29-Sep-07 03:41 AM, #45
Reply RE: To the people of Carrionfields., Victoria2 (Guest), 29-Sep-07 02:22 PM, #48
     Reply The Unholy weapons, Gataliff (Guest), 29-Sep-07 05:07 PM, #49
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Gataliff the Priestess of Renewal,..., Gataliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 01:12 AM, #1
     Reply Very, cool character., Cointreau, 27-Sep-07 05:59 AM, #2
     Reply Australia, stxt, Gataliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 07:54 AM, #3
          Reply What's your AIM?, Cointreau, 27-Sep-07 08:44 PM, #26
               Reply RE: What's your AIM?, Gataliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 09:21 PM, #27
     Reply You'll be missed, Durzan (Guest), 27-Sep-07 08:59 AM, #4
     Reply The balance of the scales., Gataliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 07:22 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Gataliff the Priestess of Renewal,..., ORB, 27-Sep-07 11:08 AM, #5
     Reply If you think this then I doubt you have interacted with..., Vladamir, 27-Sep-07 01:18 PM, #7
     Reply RE: If you think this then I doubt you have interacted ..., ORB, 27-Sep-07 02:38 PM, #9
          Reply RE: If you think this then I doubt you have interacted ..., Gatliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 07:36 PM, #19
     Reply I don't think that's fair, but:, Daevryn, 27-Sep-07 04:11 PM, #14
          Reply In defense of Cryadia., Gataliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 07:14 PM, #15
     Reply I'm going to offer some hopefully helpful comments,, Vladamir, 27-Sep-07 01:14 PM, #6
          Reply He did win the role contest. And was excellenty rolepla..., CraftedD (Guest), 27-Sep-07 02:34 PM, #8
               Reply I didn't dispute any of that., Vladamir, 27-Sep-07 03:01 PM, #10
                    Reply Why award him full empowerment with the role than? nt, CraftedD (Guest), 27-Sep-07 03:11 PM, #11
                    Reply Vlad nailed this one., Lyristeon, 27-Sep-07 03:42 PM, #12
                         Reply Because you 'thought' thats what he wanted?, CraftedD (Guest), 27-Sep-07 04:03 PM, #13
                              Reply RE: Because you 'thought' thats what he wanted?, Lyristeon, 27-Sep-07 07:18 PM, #16
                                   Reply RE: Because you 'thought' thats what he wanted?, Gataliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 07:33 PM, #18
                                   Reply RE: Because you 'thought' thats what he wanted?, Lyristeon, 27-Sep-07 07:42 PM, #20
                                   Reply Maybe you only watched the hours he was.. uh being a zu..., CraftedD (Guest), 27-Sep-07 07:58 PM, #21
                                        Reply RE: Maybe you only watched the hours he was.. uh being ..., Lyristeon, 27-Sep-07 08:14 PM, #23
                                             Reply Thats kind of a one sided and psuedo arguement, Guy (Guest), 27-Sep-07 08:44 PM, #25
                                                  Reply To be perfectly fair to Lyristeon..., Vlad (Guest), 27-Sep-07 09:25 PM, #28
                                   Reply I also didn't get this from your role/RP FWIW (n/t), Daevryn, 27-Sep-07 08:01 PM, #22
                                        Reply RE: I also didn't get this from your role/RP FWIW (n/t), Gataliff (Guest), 27-Sep-07 09:34 PM, #29
                                   Reply RE: Because you 'thought' thats what he wanted?, Braemir, 27-Sep-07 10:18 PM, #30
                                        Reply RE: Because you 'thought' thats what he wanted?, Lyristeon, 28-Sep-07 12:11 AM, #32
                                        Reply The beef is.. Gataiff was not your character, CraftedD (Guest), 28-Sep-07 09:21 AM, #35
                                             Reply RE: The beef is.. Gataiff was not your character, Lyristeon, 28-Sep-07 09:48 AM, #36
                                        Reply My shinning star. Some bards are useless. txt, Gataliff (Guest), 28-Sep-07 07:53 PM, #40
                    Reply >role is no excuse to ignore alignment. Hahahaaaa lol!..., Enbuergo1, 28-Sep-07 07:57 AM, #34
                         Reply Role and Alignment, my view on it. txt, Gataliff (Guest), 28-Sep-07 07:36 PM, #39
                              Reply RE: Role and Alignment, my view on it. txt, Braemir, 28-Sep-07 08:00 PM, #41
                              Reply Your comments, stxt, Gataliff (Guest), 29-Sep-07 03:53 AM, #47
                              Reply I don't think you understand the alignment system at al..., Daevryn, 28-Sep-07 11:01 PM, #43
                                   Reply None taken, I am interested in your description however..., Gataliff (Guest), 29-Sep-07 03:47 AM, #46
                                        Reply RE: None taken, I am interested in your description how..., Whitehat (Guest), 30-Sep-07 04:19 AM, #53
                                             Reply Serious? txt, gataliff (Guest), 03-Oct-07 10:34 PM, #56
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #62165 Previous topic | Next topic