Subject: "try inducting more...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058
Show all folders

YO (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM

#4064, "try inducting more...."

Ragers is the one cabal that sucks without powers, if you log on with any other cabal with no powers it doesnt really matter at all. This is mostly relevant to the warriors which make up the biggest portion.

You cant rely on heros loborguz, you dont induct anyone! A few more lowbies can really change things around because they can get or help get the head back. Its not like warlock cabal where a level 30 is useless, the level 30 warriors can make a serious dent on the nightwalker.

Basically a situation arose where there were regular heros and they all got on with each other well, then some couldnt play and it got to a point where there was 1 rager at a time, putting aside the odds against scion, 1 villager alone is just boring, cabals without numbers is no fun, then throw in no head or being outnumbered its ugly. If I had a hero and I was up against 8 scion heros, but there was also 5 other ragers at low levels it would be so different to if i was alone. I could ask one to loot me if i died, another to bandage me, another to help fight the nightwalker etc etc.

INDUCT!! Or organised crime will continue to con-loss you to get a new leader.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Plehd the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Dec-01 09:04 PM
Reply Nice one Plehd., Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM, #6
Reply Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply You fucking suck., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM, #2
     Reply *sighs*, KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:44 PM, #3
     Reply try inducting more...., YO (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM #7
     Reply RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), Samar (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM, #4
     Reply It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when..., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058 Previous topic | Next topic