Subject: "RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058
Show all folders

Samar (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM

#4062, "RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :)"

*smirks* Can't say I didn't expect that. I've had several characters in cabals, mainly battle, when the tides turn for the worse. And yes, it blows. No one but enemies about, death floating on the wind, scraping to even get an adamantite bracer and a decent weapon without some bastard or a group of them coming to hunt you down. But, it's part of the war. I'll agree, it's hard to win without an army. Or even a handful. I'm not the type to critiscize deletions much. I understand it, though I personally would never go out that way. From the start, I liked you. You had pride in your actions and words. I hoped you would stick it out with me. Anyway, it was nice fighting with you.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Plehd the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Dec-01 09:04 PM
Reply Nice one Plehd., Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM, #6
Reply Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply You fucking suck., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM, #2
     Reply *sighs*, KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:44 PM, #3
     Reply try inducting more...., YO (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), Samar (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM #4
     Reply It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when..., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058 Previous topic | Next topic