Subject: "It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when you have had a" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058
Show all folders

Goapa (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM

#4061, "It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when you have had a"

taste of the good life. I get on, die, die, die, get off, that is my hour of playing. Get on, die, die, die, get off, another hour of play over. After fighting through two horrible times (the beginning when I was first inducted and the sylvan war) it is so hard to continue on with the torch. I am trying, just my playing time cut short by continual deaths and death depression. It wasn't so back when Scion was big and powerful but could not see hidden much, now there are more thieves and assassins in scion then I have EVER saw. There goes that comfort zone.

BRING ON THE DEATHS!
MY CONSITUTION CAN TAKE IT.. Well it can't but what the hell.

Goapa

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Plehd the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Dec-01 09:04 PM
Reply Nice one Plehd., Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM, #6
Reply Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply You fucking suck., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM, #2
     Reply *sighs*, KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:44 PM, #3
     Reply try inducting more...., YO (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), Samar (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM, #4
     Reply It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when..., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058 Previous topic | Next topic