Subject: "You fucking suck." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058
Show all folders

Loborguz (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM

#4063, "You fucking suck."

Not your character, but you. It's like a bunch of rats, people deleting or just not logging on. I realize you personally shouldn't and don't shoulder the blame for everyone else, but what the hell is going on? It was like going to bed some wednesday night with a village full and waking up thursday to a ghost town.

And it's not that most people deleted, it's that most just aren't showing up. I asked.

Yes, I liked you. I thought you added to the mix of the village. I wish you hadn't deleted. It's a ball of snow, just getting bigger because people don't show up.

I logged on for six weeks, every single day. Every single day. Until this past weekend when my girlfriend took us away for the weekend, and so saturday was the first day I didn't log on at least for an hour or two since October 19th. If I can last through this stuff, so can you. I wish you hadn't delted.

Good luck in the future.

-a lonely leader

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Plehd the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Dec-01 09:04 PM
Reply Nice one Plehd., Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM, #6
Reply Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply You fucking suck., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM #2
     Reply *sighs*, KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:44 PM, #3
     Reply try inducting more...., YO (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), Samar (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM, #4
     Reply It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when..., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058 Previous topic | Next topic