Subject: "(DEL) <BATTLE> Plehd the Master of Brass" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058
Show all folders

Death_AngelMon 03-Dec-01 09:04 PM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4058, "(DEL) Plehd the Master of Brass"

Mon Dec 3 21:03:38 2001

12 o''clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 19th of the Month of the Sun on the Theran calendar Plehd perished, never to return.

Race:wood-elf
Class:warrior
Level:42
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:BATTLE, the BattleRagers, Haters of Magic
Hours:154
PK Ratio:52% (closer to 100% is better)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Nice one Plehd., Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM, #6
Reply Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply You fucking suck., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM, #2
     Reply *sighs*, KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:44 PM, #3
     Reply try inducting more...., YO (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), Samar (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM, #4
     Reply It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when..., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM, #5

Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM

#4059, "Nice one Plehd."
In response to Reply #0

In charactor I disliked you, as I do all ragers, but I still had a respect for you for sticking it out.

It must be a bitch to try to gain those last ranks with packs of scions and bloodthirsty loner mages coming after you all the time.

I remember attacking you on the eastern road after you had just chased off some anti-paladin. You were sancted from some healer...(I dont think you wanted the sanctuary on you). You fled to village and said to me " I just wanted this white aura off of me so I could fight proper." i laughed to myself thinking...."Yeh right, nice excuse". But then after watching you fight and reading logs on you getting ganged I realized you fought with honor and were trying to be a real rager.

Good work and Im sure you did the village elders proud. As for the Scions who killed you in groups of 8...Sheesh. Remember what its like to be on the other side of that crap.

Take care.

KatistrofiKMon 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4060, "Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :)"
In response to Reply #0

Going to keep this nice and short.

Loborguz. I can't thank you enough for inducting me. You were one of the few friends I had. Didn't think you liked me much, though.

My other friend, Samar. I hated your guts in the beginning, but then it all changed when I got inducted. Keep truckin', pal.

Karthyle. We never got to hero, doh. Maybe next time.

I am seriously impressed with my ratio. I lost almost two con a day these last couple of days. I rarely died to one on one fights. Kudos to Harkeon and Karel. You two really stick out. Theres no doubt you're both extremely skilled. Fear the Armageddon. You two really don't need to gangbang to get kills.

Oh, and to those 5 or so rams...sheesh, nice form. Viornsra I feared the most.

Can't think of anything else. Time to move on. Sorry I didn't keep going. I had almost 8 con left, and I didn't want to con-die.

Kiltipzezum/Vehlquis/Mahbofh
*tips*

P.S. I'm still curious about Kiltipzezum's PK Ratio. If its possible to dig it up, I'd be much ablidged.

Loborguz (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM

#4063, "You fucking suck."
In response to Reply #1

Not your character, but you. It's like a bunch of rats, people deleting or just not logging on. I realize you personally shouldn't and don't shoulder the blame for everyone else, but what the hell is going on? It was like going to bed some wednesday night with a village full and waking up thursday to a ghost town.

And it's not that most people deleted, it's that most just aren't showing up. I asked.

Yes, I liked you. I thought you added to the mix of the village. I wish you hadn't deleted. It's a ball of snow, just getting bigger because people don't show up.

I logged on for six weeks, every single day. Every single day. Until this past weekend when my girlfriend took us away for the weekend, and so saturday was the first day I didn't log on at least for an hour or two since October 19th. If I can last through this stuff, so can you. I wish you hadn't delted.

Good luck in the future.

-a lonely leader

KatistrofiKMon 03-Dec-01 09:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
#4065, "*sighs*"
In response to Reply #2

Yeah, I felt terrible for deleting on you like that. Its why I said what I said before I deleted. I just didn't like the way I was heading. Sorry, man. Hope you got lucky though, really. *wry*

Keep it up, you're going great as a leader.

YO (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM

#4064, "try inducting more...."
In response to Reply #2

Ragers is the one cabal that sucks without powers, if you log on with any other cabal with no powers it doesnt really matter at all. This is mostly relevant to the warriors which make up the biggest portion.

You cant rely on heros loborguz, you dont induct anyone! A few more lowbies can really change things around because they can get or help get the head back. Its not like warlock cabal where a level 30 is useless, the level 30 warriors can make a serious dent on the nightwalker.

Basically a situation arose where there were regular heros and they all got on with each other well, then some couldnt play and it got to a point where there was 1 rager at a time, putting aside the odds against scion, 1 villager alone is just boring, cabals without numbers is no fun, then throw in no head or being outnumbered its ugly. If I had a hero and I was up against 8 scion heros, but there was also 5 other ragers at low levels it would be so different to if i was alone. I could ask one to loot me if i died, another to bandage me, another to help fight the nightwalker etc etc.

INDUCT!! Or organised crime will continue to con-loss you to get a new leader.

Samar (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM

#4062, "RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :)"
In response to Reply #1

*smirks* Can't say I didn't expect that. I've had several characters in cabals, mainly battle, when the tides turn for the worse. And yes, it blows. No one but enemies about, death floating on the wind, scraping to even get an adamantite bracer and a decent weapon without some bastard or a group of them coming to hunt you down. But, it's part of the war. I'll agree, it's hard to win without an army. Or even a handful. I'm not the type to critiscize deletions much. I understand it, though I personally would never go out that way. From the start, I liked you. You had pride in your actions and words. I hoped you would stick it out with me. Anyway, it was nice fighting with you.

Goapa (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM

#4061, "It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when..."
In response to Reply #1

taste of the good life. I get on, die, die, die, get off, that is my hour of playing. Get on, die, die, die, get off, another hour of play over. After fighting through two horrible times (the beginning when I was first inducted and the sylvan war) it is so hard to continue on with the torch. I am trying, just my playing time cut short by continual deaths and death depression. It wasn't so back when Scion was big and powerful but could not see hidden much, now there are more thieves and assassins in scion then I have EVER saw. There goes that comfort zone.

BRING ON THE DEATHS!
MY CONSITUTION CAN TAKE IT.. Well it can't but what the hell.

Goapa

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058 Previous topic | Next topic