Subject: "Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058
Show all folders

KatistrofiKMon 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4060, "Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :)"

Going to keep this nice and short.

Loborguz. I can't thank you enough for inducting me. You were one of the few friends I had. Didn't think you liked me much, though.

My other friend, Samar. I hated your guts in the beginning, but then it all changed when I got inducted. Keep truckin', pal.

Karthyle. We never got to hero, doh. Maybe next time.

I am seriously impressed with my ratio. I lost almost two con a day these last couple of days. I rarely died to one on one fights. Kudos to Harkeon and Karel. You two really stick out. Theres no doubt you're both extremely skilled. Fear the Armageddon. You two really don't need to gangbang to get kills.

Oh, and to those 5 or so rams...sheesh, nice form. Viornsra I feared the most.

Can't think of anything else. Time to move on. Sorry I didn't keep going. I had almost 8 con left, and I didn't want to con-die.

Kiltipzezum/Vehlquis/Mahbofh
*tips*

P.S. I'm still curious about Kiltipzezum's PK Ratio. If its possible to dig it up, I'd be much ablidged.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Plehd the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Dec-01 09:04 PM
Reply Nice one Plehd., Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM, #6
Reply Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM #1
     Reply You fucking suck., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM, #2
     Reply *sighs*, KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:44 PM, #3
     Reply try inducting more...., YO (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), Samar (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM, #4
     Reply It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when..., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058 Previous topic | Next topic