Subject: "Nice one Plehd." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058
Show all folders

Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest)Mon 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM

#4059, "Nice one Plehd."

In charactor I disliked you, as I do all ragers, but I still had a respect for you for sticking it out.

It must be a bitch to try to gain those last ranks with packs of scions and bloodthirsty loner mages coming after you all the time.

I remember attacking you on the eastern road after you had just chased off some anti-paladin. You were sancted from some healer...(I dont think you wanted the sanctuary on you). You fled to village and said to me " I just wanted this white aura off of me so I could fight proper." i laughed to myself thinking...."Yeh right, nice excuse". But then after watching you fight and reading logs on you getting ganged I realized you fought with honor and were trying to be a real rager.

Good work and Im sure you did the village elders proud. As for the Scions who killed you in groups of 8...Sheesh. Remember what its like to be on the other side of that crap.

Take care.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) <BATTLE> Plehd the Master of Brass [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Dec-01 09:04 PM
Reply Nice one Plehd., Kaicentsai (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:11 PM #6
Reply Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:11 PM, #1
     Reply You fucking suck., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 09:22 PM, #2
     Reply *sighs*, KatistrofiK, 03-Dec-01 09:44 PM, #3
     Reply try inducting more...., YO (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 11:19 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Thats it, I'm done with wood-elves! :), Samar (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:05 PM, #4
     Reply It is tough going back to the bottom of the barrel when..., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 03-Dec-01 10:29 PM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #4058 Previous topic | Next topic