Subject: "RE: Shifters and offense forms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1249
Show all folders

JhardFri 13-Jun-03 11:36 AM
Member since 13th Jun 2003
7 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#1299, "RE: Shifters and offense forms"

Having had the Tiger twice, Nwayreth and Kraenesk
also i've had lemur, orang, porc, lion, ram, cobra, squid, shark,golden eagle and diamondback, i'll have to say all the forms are great, and tiger is my favorite, that's right, it's the best offensive form, it isnt the most offensive but it has utility, you can regear with it solo because it can dodge, you can pk with it good on non worders, pounce is wicked, it is great pking specially if you have abs, unless ragers have a certain tattoo, you should be able to beat them one on one with abs. I found i coudl even tank some when ranking with the tiger. Lion was less resistant to blows, dodged less, and was harder to pursue with, ram just was a damage sponge, big time, easier to parry than even the tiger. the best form in each class as i would rate them would be Lemur for defensive(i loved lemur)
Tiger for offensive, golden eagle for air obviously, you never really had anything to fear in the air, and shark is killa on the water. the only third tier form i complained about is copperhead, but at hero i loved being able to regen so it paid off in the end. the best third tier forms i had over all were definatly both util, ostrich and spider. spider totally kicks ass, even though it was nerfed from when i had it, it still kicks ass totally. If you're complaining about shifters somethign is wrong with you, they are perfect, and so are the forms.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShifters and offense forms [View all] , Korran, Wed 11-Jun-03 09:21 AM
Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Isildur, 11-Jun-03 02:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Zulghinlour, 11-Jun-03 01:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Korran, 11-Jun-03 09:13 PM, #3
     Reply just a few points.., Larshalv, 12-Jun-03 09:06 AM, #4
     Reply A hint:, nepenthe, 12-Jun-03 10:04 AM, #5
     Reply your killing me..., Larshalv, 12-Jun-03 12:16 PM, #6
          Reply If this wasn't already clear:, nepenthe, 12-Jun-03 09:18 PM, #8
               Reply just the eye of the beholder., Larshalv, 13-Jun-03 06:01 AM, #9
                    Reply this might relate to what nep is talking about, incognito, 13-Jun-03 06:36 AM, #10
     Reply I've ranked well with a bobcat as tank. n/t, Random Thinker, 12-Jun-03 02:17 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Jhard, 13-Jun-03 11:36 AM #11
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1249 Previous topic | Next topic