Subject: "Shifters and offense forms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1249
Show all folders

KorranWed 11-Jun-03 09:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1249, "Shifters and offense forms"

Well I just wanted to voice my opinion and such about these because, well hell I am sick of it.

First off I want to say that the imms do a great job but I still have a serious gripe.

Im currently playing a shifter because I wanted to give on a go again and see what the new spells are like and the lack of spamming and I have gotten pretty high in the ranks. Yet I think this is really sad, I chose offense as my major forms and am really REALLY dissappointed with them now im sorry to say.

I mean I see offense forms as being able to hit hard or alot compared to other shifters and that is why they study offensive beasts. Yet my first tier form NEVER did CAPs damage, which apart from finding it impossible to find a group really wasnt that bad. Then I get my second form and yes, it is a step up but not all that much, I had it until low 30s. But what is worse is when I get my third tier offense form. No offense guys but it sucks. I got the ocelot, which I heard was supposed to be great, I wasnt able to tank one mob to give me any decent ranking with a group and the MOST i ever hit was 4 times a round and the highest I hit was for dismembers with the VERY rare massacre. This really sucked, because I had it until past rank 45. I mean sure, its not supposed to tank because its offense, but I mean hitting the same as a camelot geared warrior at the same rank is just stupid. But I figure, hell these forms have been pretty sucky as far as I thought offense would be, but I bet the last tier form will be great.........I really think it sucks. I got the tiger, it hits worse then the golden jaguar (which I had, and although it wasnt the greatest it had a bite that made them bleed sometimes and -str) compared to my tiger, which hits softer, tanks about the same and has the almight POUNCE which only goes off a third of the time. I mean I dont want to bitch and all but for gollies sake. Its an offense form that is worse the util forms in fighting.

*sigh* alright thats the end of my rant, but can I ask if any imms are looking in to evening up the forms or something? I mean there was a suggestion on dios which I kinda liked, and that was that you let people pick what forms they learnt and also fixed them so like all the offense forms were on equal par in hitting and such, as were the water and so on and so forth. I mean that way, if all the last forms of a path are all equal then there will be the same diversity as it being random, right?

Well just a suggestion.....but the tiger really is making me want to delete.........thanks anyway, and perhaps shifters just arent my thing. Oh and I forgot to say, yes I got all my forms to confident so it wasnt my skill level in them lacking........

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShifters and offense forms [View all] , Korran, Wed 11-Jun-03 09:21 AM
Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Isildur, 11-Jun-03 02:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Zulghinlour, 11-Jun-03 01:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Korran, 11-Jun-03 09:13 PM, #3
     Reply just a few points.., Larshalv, 12-Jun-03 09:06 AM, #4
     Reply A hint:, nepenthe, 12-Jun-03 10:04 AM, #5
     Reply your killing me..., Larshalv, 12-Jun-03 12:16 PM, #6
          Reply If this wasn't already clear:, nepenthe, 12-Jun-03 09:18 PM, #8
               Reply just the eye of the beholder., Larshalv, 13-Jun-03 06:01 AM, #9
                    Reply this might relate to what nep is talking about, incognito, 13-Jun-03 06:36 AM, #10
     Reply I've ranked well with a bobcat as tank. n/t, Random Thinker, 12-Jun-03 02:17 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Jhard, 13-Jun-03 11:36 AM, #11
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1249 Previous topic | Next topic