Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Shifters and offense forms
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=1249&mesg_id=1299
1299, RE: Shifters and offense forms
Posted by Jhard on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having had the Tiger twice, Nwayreth and Kraenesk
also i've had lemur, orang, porc, lion, ram, cobra, squid, shark,golden eagle and diamondback, i'll have to say all the forms are great, and tiger is my favorite, that's right, it's the best offensive form, it isnt the most offensive but it has utility, you can regear with it solo because it can dodge, you can pk with it good on non worders, pounce is wicked, it is great pking specially if you have abs, unless ragers have a certain tattoo, you should be able to beat them one on one with abs. I found i coudl even tank some when ranking with the tiger. Lion was less resistant to blows, dodged less, and was harder to pursue with, ram just was a damage sponge, big time, easier to parry than even the tiger. the best form in each class as i would rate them would be Lemur for defensive(i loved lemur)
Tiger for offensive, golden eagle for air obviously, you never really had anything to fear in the air, and shark is killa on the water. the only third tier form i complained about is copperhead, but at hero i loved being able to regen so it paid off in the end. the best third tier forms i had over all were definatly both util, ostrich and spider. spider totally kicks ass, even though it was nerfed from when i had it, it still kicks ass totally. If you're complaining about shifters somethign is wrong with you, they are perfect, and so are the forms.