Subject: "RE: Shifters and offense forms" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1249
Show all folders

KorranWed 11-Jun-03 09:13 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
20 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1277, "RE: Shifters and offense forms"

Ok ok, so maybe I was jumping the gun. But it was just after I had died as the tiger in a pk which I thought I should have won, and we all know how pissed people can get after they get pk'd needlessly.

Im not trying to say anything bad, I mean I was mainly just looking for a place to rant.....

But........the bit about a utility third tier beating offense ones pants down is true, take the gazelle, it hits for demos and mangles mainly and tanks really well as well. I would rather take this over the ocelot any day (just for being able to hit harder), I mean ive also had the copperhead and that was mad only because of its regen, hitting once a round as an offense form did kind of make me contemplate wanting it awhile however.

I mean I know shifters are mages and hitting poorly until you really get your third form, even then not too well, is probably understandable, but it really kind of bites when your trying to find a group and they find out you stink, I mean i heard all sorts of excuses for leaving groups straight after we start ranking, but then again if this game was all easy then it wouldnt be fun.

I mean like the when I had the jaguar, I will probably grow into enjoying the tiger, but its just when I compare it to say the lion that hits more and harder or the ram which when it hits, it hits alot harder, I mean those are what I was hoping for and all

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicShifters and offense forms [View all] , Korran, Wed 11-Jun-03 09:21 AM
Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Isildur, 11-Jun-03 02:35 PM, #2
Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Zulghinlour, 11-Jun-03 01:17 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Korran, 11-Jun-03 09:13 PM #3
     Reply just a few points.., Larshalv, 12-Jun-03 09:06 AM, #4
     Reply A hint:, nepenthe, 12-Jun-03 10:04 AM, #5
     Reply your killing me..., Larshalv, 12-Jun-03 12:16 PM, #6
          Reply If this wasn't already clear:, nepenthe, 12-Jun-03 09:18 PM, #8
               Reply just the eye of the beholder., Larshalv, 13-Jun-03 06:01 AM, #9
                    Reply this might relate to what nep is talking about, incognito, 13-Jun-03 06:36 AM, #10
     Reply I've ranked well with a bobcat as tank. n/t, Random Thinker, 12-Jun-03 02:17 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Shifters and offense forms, Jhard, 13-Jun-03 11:36 AM, #11
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1249 Previous topic | Next topic