Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the Misty Ruins, Captain of the Brigade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941
Show all folders

Zxti-whatever (Tika) (Anonymous)Thu 19-May-22 12:34 AM
Charter member
#142955, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the Misty Ruins, Captain of the Brigade"

Eilela was the epiphany of full-throttle attack mode. I remember watching her come up the ranks, taking on beefcakes while out of form and thinking to myself, "I'm glad she's on my side." There was almost nothing in Tika's life more exciting than our fights, the way they tended to domino into a cascade of blood and death. Thank you for your leadership as Captain all those years. It's because of you that Tika realized she was gearing wrong (that outburst had me cackling with laughter at my own obvious stupidity but of course Tika was paying close attention) and that change alone made a noticeable difference in her survivability. But she also learned the importance of taking the initiative whenever we had momentum and I am guessing that an awful lot of other squires and Maran learned much of the same during Eilela's tenure. Also, thanks for your patience with all the newb-moves. Really, I can't stress enough how much Eilela impacted Zickty. It was a true and utter blast.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-May-22 09:45 PM
Reply What can I say?, Thormmstein (Anonymous), 24-May-22 10:22 PM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:34 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:30 AM, #10
Reply (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the..., Eilela Goodbye (Anonymous), 18-May-22 10:30 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Welverin, 18-May-22 01:00 PM, #5
Reply I consider it a massive improvement, Artificial, 18-May-22 02:40 PM, #7
Reply Well done., Ash (Anonymous), 18-May-22 01:37 PM, #6
Reply impressive, dro, 18-May-22 05:35 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Zxti-whatever (Tika) (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:34 AM #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dichael (Anonymous), 19-May-22 01:02 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dohri (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:35 AM, #2
Reply From qhcf, JohnEveryMan, 18-May-22 07:00 AM, #1
     Reply RE: From qhcf, mourningstar, 18-May-22 09:22 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941 Previous topic | Next topic