Subject: "impressive" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941
Show all folders

droWed 18-May-22 05:35 PM
Member since 16th Feb 2019
65 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142950, "impressive"

stroke guy-
met you across a bunch of souls nary a bad impression
the first of which was mid range i was playing a duerg pincer spec imperial i remember logging on to no codex and our moobish assassin as my awake ally the future emperor. spoke about you with caution like you were handing him his ass. im going ok elf shifter im pincer spec whats his forms?
he doesntuse forms. just wands. i go WHAT?! i think this is someone even my one handed ass can kill lets go retrieve.
i think you killed ceva and then msde me run. i did end up getting you but you changed my mind. made me want to play on your team.
next time we met i had a fire sword spec imperial i cant remember his name but he just eyejabbed you every time you swooped i had a plan to kill you but i never could hero that character. was tough times for empire then
you were always a classy enemy
did not think the jaguar was op i thought the sword spec coulda beat it if he prepped ok. i had a no magic room i was gonna entwine you in. i was absolutely sure your hubris would have folllowed me in i suppose i could have retreated there too and forced a pounce
next meeting is a still living char we did some pve i was pretty impressed how tanky the jag is i expected more of a ram or something
glwyn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-May-22 09:45 PM
Reply What can I say?, Thormmstein (Anonymous), 24-May-22 10:22 PM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:34 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:30 AM, #10
Reply (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the..., Eilela Goodbye (Anonymous), 18-May-22 10:30 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Welverin, 18-May-22 01:00 PM, #5
Reply I consider it a massive improvement, Artificial, 18-May-22 02:40 PM, #7
Reply Well done., Ash (Anonymous), 18-May-22 01:37 PM, #6
Reply impressive, dro, 18-May-22 05:35 PM #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Zxti-whatever (Tika) (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:34 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dichael (Anonymous), 19-May-22 01:02 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dohri (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:35 AM, #2
Reply From qhcf, JohnEveryMan, 18-May-22 07:00 AM, #1
     Reply RE: From qhcf, mourningstar, 18-May-22 09:22 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941 Previous topic | Next topic