Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the Misty Ruins, Captain of the Brigade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941
Show all folders

Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous)Wed 18-May-22 07:34 PM
Charter member
#142951, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the Misty Ruins, Captain of the Brigade"

I full looted you, then later I killed you and I took nothing. So now you know who is posting.

I'd like to apologize for that full loot. At the time I was a bit disgusted by the imm rewards of your char, especially given the imm nerfs of my own char. So that was why it happened.

But at some point I realised, this is one of the few guys that actually wants to fight me. And it would be even more boring without you. So it seemed like the wrong action to take. Plus you seemed like a decent enough guy.

RE: your comments about jaguar vs cheetah comparison. That's not the point. If I was water/air and was given the Cheetah I would be over the moon. In fact, there is probably not a lot of difference between those two forms as you say. If you were an offense/air shifter, I am sure nobody would complain about you getting jaguar.

Some people hide from air shifters under water (but you had shark), some people hide from shifters on the road (but you had owl), normally the counter is to just beat the owl and avoid water, but you had jaguar. Then some people may avoid your session but you often played 16 hours straight. You were aggressive to the one person you could not kill, I can only imagine the horror you imposed on everyone else.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-May-22 09:45 PM
Reply What can I say?, Thormmstein (Anonymous), 24-May-22 10:22 PM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:34 PM #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:30 AM, #10
Reply (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the..., Eilela Goodbye (Anonymous), 18-May-22 10:30 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Welverin, 18-May-22 01:00 PM, #5
Reply I consider it a massive improvement, Artificial, 18-May-22 02:40 PM, #7
Reply Well done., Ash (Anonymous), 18-May-22 01:37 PM, #6
Reply impressive, dro, 18-May-22 05:35 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Zxti-whatever (Tika) (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:34 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dichael (Anonymous), 19-May-22 01:02 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dohri (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:35 AM, #2
Reply From qhcf, JohnEveryMan, 18-May-22 07:00 AM, #1
     Reply RE: From qhcf, mourningstar, 18-May-22 09:22 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941 Previous topic | Next topic