Subject: "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the Misty Ruins, Captain of the Brigade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941
Show all folders

Eilela Goodbye (Anonymous)Wed 18-May-22 10:30 AM
Charter member
#142945, "(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the Misty Ruins, Captain of the Brigade"

I tried to post these to the officials but no matter what I try, I simply cannot post on officials. IMMS claim I'm not banned in a couple different emails, and yet no matter what I do I cannot post there. Even when I switch computers and wifi and all that. So I'm going to post goodbyes here and maybe someone will be nice enough to copy and paste them to my death thread on officials.

First of all, I rolled Eilela because I had a really interesting idea for an out of form shifter. Eilela was chaotic/good Elf Shapeshifter Air/Water. Eilela was my first and only air shifter. Playing an air shifter for over 800 hours has been very eye opening and I will take the lessons learned with me.

Role:

Eilela was the middle child of seven sisters. Her sisters were all exceptional and accomplished. Some were beautiful, others were warriors and so on. Eilela was rather unremarkable and plain, which is why she didn't get as much attention growing up as her sisters. She eventually just left Darsylon, mostly unnoticed, and started her career with the driving force that she wanted to be noticed and remarkable as well. She was a Darsylon Elf and that meant a lot to her. She was High Elf through and through, and it took her a while to get over her stuck-upness. However, when she finally came around, she was quite the pleasant and fun character to be around.

She was meant to be active and aggressive. She was meant to serve her lady Baerinika through and through.

Forms:

Rooster - A fun first form with the added bonus of being able to nest.

Yellowjacket - Very useful in many ways. My first form I was able to fly. Poison is nice. Some dam redux is nice. Hits hard.

Electric Eel - A more PK friendly lower tier form. I wanted caiman, but we don't always get what we want.

Boulder Hawk - An EXCELLENT form that really helped give Eilela some more depth and different tactics. I thought about swapping out for Pseudodragon, but I'm happy I didn't.

Hippo - An outstanding lower tier form. Great in the low ranks.

Owl - Such an awesome form. I'm very very lucky to have received this form and I wouldn't have had any other air form.

Shark - I got Squid then rolled into shark. Shark is what it is. Very powerful. Very strong, but mostly tanking with its face.

Sleek Black Jaguar - What an awesome form. Just excellent. Far from OP, but very very good. For the record, to anyone who says Black Jaguar is OP, Cheetah beat Jaguar in most 1v1 fights. Just saying...

Baerinika:

You were an excellent IMM and I'm very glad I had the chance to serve as your Speaker. It took me a while to get some comfort in your religion, and that likely showed. Still, I felt I figured it out overall. Your religion is very much a "create your own story" religion which is very nice and refreshing. I never felt like I was being pushed or pulled any way. It always felt like you were just watching and reacting to the character that I was trying to create which was awesome. Thank you so much for allowing me to flourish in your religion. After I played Amriith, I was very impressed by you and I wanted to give it a real go. I'm very happy with the results and I'm glad to have made a Baer follower. I hope I did you proud and I recommend you to anyone who's interested in making a more PK forward character.

Goodbyes:

Dohri - You are an exceptional player and you made this game more fun for me and everyone around you. Well done.

Rolen - You know how to PK very well, and you were very fun to be around. Thank you for sharing your knowledge.

Salera: I'm happy to help you along as much as I could. I hope you keep trucking. You seem very interesting and fun. Good luck.

Zxt (Arial Shaman) - I forget exactly how to spell your name, but it was a blast playing with you, and I'm happy we had the fun fights we did.

Azorinne - You seem like a lot of fun. Thank you for your presence and attention.

Ceva - You were the stand-out character from Eilela's perspective. You gave it all, no quits. You stuck to it when most would have given up. I gained so much respect for you, as a player, you have no idea. TRULY well done.

Thormmstein - You were fun and a pleasure to be around.

Gwendelya - An outstanding character that truly stands out.

That's about it. If I missed you, I'm sorry. Give a shout on my death thread, even if I can't reply. I'll reply in spirit.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-May-22 09:45 PM
Reply What can I say?, Thormmstein (Anonymous), 24-May-22 10:22 PM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:34 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:30 AM, #10
Reply (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the..., Eilela Goodbye (Anonymous), 18-May-22 10:30 AM #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Welverin, 18-May-22 01:00 PM, #5
Reply I consider it a massive improvement, Artificial, 18-May-22 02:40 PM, #7
Reply Well done., Ash (Anonymous), 18-May-22 01:37 PM, #6
Reply impressive, dro, 18-May-22 05:35 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Zxti-whatever (Tika) (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:34 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dichael (Anonymous), 19-May-22 01:02 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dohri (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:35 AM, #2
Reply From qhcf, JohnEveryMan, 18-May-22 07:00 AM, #1
     Reply RE: From qhcf, mourningstar, 18-May-22 09:22 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941 Previous topic | Next topic