Subject: "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the Misty Ruins, Captain of the Brigade" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941
Show all folders

WelverinWed 18-May-22 01:00 PM
Member since 23rd Oct 2009
624 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#142946, "RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the Misty Ruins, Captain of the Brigade"

moved from dios

So, where to go....

The good:
I was uber impressed with the out of form PK your did with this one. Solid PK skills. Great presence for fort, and I'm sure in lots of ways great RP with folks, I never got to see a ton of it, but I hear that it was there. Congrats on a truly impactful character

The Bad:
Having seen your character grow and progress across multiple of my own(yeah I know I should stick it out) You were way selfish in PK for a Fortie. Your early ranks, you were constantly looking for hero support over CB to help you land kills. I can't tell you how much it made me cringe the sense of entitlement that came across(I doubt it was intentional) on CB when you were calling for support for your PK's when most of us had our own to get done. You seemed to have struggles on goodie specific stuff that most of us serial goodies just take for granted. Not sure I can come up with specific examples, and maybe you were just RP'ing it that way.

The Ugly:
You were so over the top aggressive in PvE and PvP you got people killed A LOT, which is kinda anti-leader for a fort leader in my opinion. I don't mind the aggressive nature, in fact it something that fort desperately needs some times. But it has to be balanced with caring for and watching out for the folks in the cabal you are a leader for. Maran = Soldier = Killer. Fort leader = protector, advisor and teacher.

All in all, good char. Just cringy in certain parts. GLWYN

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 18-May-22 09:45 PM
Reply What can I say?, Thormmstein (Anonymous), 24-May-22 10:22 PM, #13
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:34 PM, #9
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Oneofyourenemies (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:30 AM, #10
Reply (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of the..., Eilela Goodbye (Anonymous), 18-May-22 10:30 AM, #4
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Welverin, 18-May-22 01:00 PM #5
Reply I consider it a massive improvement, Artificial, 18-May-22 02:40 PM, #7
Reply Well done., Ash (Anonymous), 18-May-22 01:37 PM, #6
Reply impressive, dro, 18-May-22 05:35 PM, #8
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Zxti-whatever (Tika) (Anonymous), 19-May-22 12:34 AM, #11
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dichael (Anonymous), 19-May-22 01:02 PM, #12
Reply RE: (CON LOSS) [FORTRESS] Eilela Eldwhen the Speaker of..., Dohri (Anonymous), 18-May-22 07:35 AM, #2
Reply From qhcf, JohnEveryMan, 18-May-22 07:00 AM, #1
     Reply RE: From qhcf, mourningstar, 18-May-22 09:22 AM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #142941 Previous topic | Next topic