Subject: "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kharghurln Akn'trar the Bespectacl..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58854
Show all folders

Death_AngelThu 28-Jun-07 07:00 AM
Member since 27th Apr 2024
16814 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58854, "(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kharghurln Akn'trar the Bespectacled Bitch, Empress of Thera"

Thu Jun 7 20:50:14 2007

At 7 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 11th of the Month of the Long Shadows
on the Theran calendar Kharghurln perished, never to return.

Race:fire
Class:anti-paladin
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:EMPIRE, the Empire
Hours:896

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kharghurln Akn'trar the Bespec..., EulindaGraatch (Guest), 26-Jun-07 05:25 PM, #71
Reply Gosh darnit!, Nezlintryzn (Guest), 18-Jun-07 12:51 AM, #67
Reply Mad respect, Olaf (Guest), 14-Jun-07 02:54 AM, #66
Reply Darn you and your persistance!, Trouble_unreg (Guest), 09-Jun-07 11:43 AM, #52
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kharghurln Akn'trar the Bespec..., amada (Guest), 09-Jun-07 07:33 AM, #43
Reply Shield!, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-07 10:57 AM, #45
     Reply RE: Shield!, amada (Guest), 10-Jun-07 01:29 PM, #60
Reply Oh wow, colour me surprised, Tehbigc (Guest), 09-Jun-07 01:03 AM, #40
Reply Yar!, Kastellyn, 07-Jun-07 09:06 PM, #4
Reply RE: Yar!, Lyristeon, 07-Jun-07 09:14 PM, #5
Reply RE: Yar!, Zekaris (Guest), 07-Jun-07 09:19 PM, #6
Reply So do you like get your pbf for free, cause your an imm..., N b M (Guest), 07-Jun-07 09:28 PM, #7
Reply Nope!, Valguarnera, 08-Jun-07 09:26 AM, #31
     Reply If nobody else has gotten it yet, let me know and I wil..., Vladamir, 08-Jun-07 10:00 AM, #32
     Reply Still available. (n/t), Valguarnera, 09-Jun-07 09:35 AM, #44
     Reply I keep my word., Pro-man (Guest), 09-Jun-07 04:03 AM, #42
          Reply Pro, not 1 person agrees with you., Yhor (Guest), 09-Jun-07 09:59 AM, #72
Reply RE: Yar!, Xin (Guest), 07-Jun-07 10:15 PM, #8
Reply RE: Yar!, Waserax (Guest), 07-Jun-07 10:31 PM, #10
Reply Goofy, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-07 11:05 AM, #46
Reply Oh sure you bitch, don't even mention me!, Draktel1 (Guest), 07-Jun-07 10:40 PM, #11
Reply When the giant is a badass, Derexal, 07-Jun-07 11:16 PM, #13
Reply I Remember that Fight, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-07 11:13 AM, #47
     Reply This reminds me of that time..., Nanorab (Guest), 11-Jun-07 03:18 PM, #63
Reply Awesome char, Beront (Guest), 07-Jun-07 11:16 PM, #14
Reply cosign n/t, Elhe (Guest), 07-Jun-07 11:24 PM, #15
Reply HA, Lerimos (Guest), 07-Jun-07 11:24 PM, #16
Reply A question for ya, Mek (Guest), 07-Jun-07 11:31 PM, #17
Reply Seconded, Torak, 08-Jun-07 07:33 PM, #37
Reply Why wouldn't he just post them here?, Valkenar, 08-Jun-07 11:54 PM, #39
Reply Yes, but..., Mek (Guest), 09-Jun-07 02:27 AM, #41
Reply Logs, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-07 11:22 AM, #49
Reply RE: Logs, Mek (Guest), 09-Jun-07 11:32 AM, #50
Reply RE: Logs, asthiss_, 09-Jun-07 12:32 PM, #56
Reply RE: Logs, Valkenar, 09-Jun-07 05:47 PM, #57
Reply One of your scourge losses :(, Thib (Guest), 09-Jun-07 06:49 PM, #58
Reply Three Rangers, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-07 11:35 AM, #51
     Reply You would have killed us with Fireball :) (n/t), Derasori (Guest), 11-Jun-07 05:11 PM, #64
Reply RE: Yar!, Ktaar (Guest), 07-Jun-07 11:35 PM, #18
Reply Great character!, Roal (Guest), 08-Jun-07 01:42 AM, #19
Reply RE: Yar!, Haratzi (Guest), 08-Jun-07 02:22 AM, #20
Reply Very impressive, Victoria2 (Guest), 08-Jun-07 03:08 AM, #21
Reply That little elf in the Empire..., Arkan (Guest), 08-Jun-07 04:47 AM, #22
Reply Hells!, Valryn (Guest), 08-Jun-07 04:58 AM, #23
Reply wow., Vhloughvang (Guest), 08-Jun-07 08:16 AM, #24
Reply Wow, just wow...., Tac, 08-Jun-07 08:22 AM, #25
Reply Second best mort. Ever. I'll defend that. nt, LarcatHrudgir (Guest), 08-Jun-07 08:36 AM, #26
Reply Holy crap, Rektath (Guest), 08-Jun-07 08:38 AM, #27
Reply RE: Yar!, A2, 08-Jun-07 08:40 AM, #28
Reply RE: Yar!, Yean, 08-Jun-07 08:46 AM, #29
Reply You Pwnzord Me, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-07 11:48 AM, #53
Reply Not much I can say that hasn't been already..., Thoric (Guest), 08-Jun-07 09:04 AM, #30
Reply that returned any gear to me (especially the Unholy Sco..., Ronauk (Guest), 08-Jun-07 02:14 PM, #33
Reply You don't remember me from the Heralds?, Theroc (Guest), 08-Jun-07 03:36 PM, #34
Reply Now That You've Prodded my Memory, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-07 11:51 AM, #54
Reply Solid... Classy...., Zargu, 08-Jun-07 05:21 PM, #35
Reply RE: Yar!, Lauraine, 08-Jun-07 07:24 PM, #36
Reply Kudos and Thanks, Kyraea (Guest), 08-Jun-07 08:03 PM, #38
Reply Perma-Lag, Kastellyn, 09-Jun-07 12:10 PM, #55
     Reply RE: Perma-Lag, Karel, 09-Jun-07 07:39 PM, #59
Reply Nice work indeed, Aodh, 09-Jun-07 11:13 AM, #48
Reply Holy crap..., Hunsobo (Guest), 11-Jun-07 10:13 AM, #61
Reply Yar indeed., DurNominator, 11-Jun-07 02:18 PM, #62
Reply RE: Yar!, Daelen, 12-Jun-07 09:43 AM, #65
Reply Oh sure, I see how it is :), Deathweaver. (Guest), 21-Jun-07 09:23 AM, #68
Reply RE: Oh sure, I see how it is :), Torak, 21-Jun-07 12:08 PM, #69
Reply RE: Oh sure, I see how it is :), Kastellyn, 23-Jun-07 08:58 PM, #70
Reply I'm always sad I was banned for this., TheLastMohican, 01-Sep-08 01:47 AM, #73
Reply Best character I saw in two years, Elhe (Guest), 07-Jun-07 08:57 PM, #3
Reply *clap*n/t, Cyth (Guest), 07-Jun-07 08:54 PM, #1
     Reply RE: *clap*n/t, Vryaeth (Guest), 07-Jun-07 08:56 PM, #2
          Reply RE: *clap*n/t, Waserax (Guest), 07-Jun-07 10:15 PM, #9
               Reply RE: *clap*n/t, Vryaeth (Guest), 07-Jun-07 11:14 PM, #12

EulindaGraatch (Guest)Tue 26-Jun-07 05:25 PM

#59357, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kharghurln Akn'trar the Bespec..."
In response to Reply #0

You were fun to fight. Other than the one time I got you, we didn't meet up much, sometimes because there were five of you and I would fly the other way to get out of dodge, and sometimes because there were five after you and it didn't seem fun to jump in the pack.

Knowing the player now of course makes things funny, I'm sure you got a few extra chuckles.

Nezlintryzn (Guest)Mon 18-Jun-07 12:51 AM

#59130, "Gosh darnit!"
In response to Reply #0

First and formost, you were the most impressive Anti Paladin I have ever witnessed in my 11 years with Carrion Fields. I interacted with you with 3 characters, two being your allies (Inthulnizra/Nezlintryzn)and the third a hopeful beneficiary of your strength (Tethandrin).

Second: Amazing job as a character and head figure. I liked your Imperial Style and PK/RP orientations with others. You seemed to actually carry yourself through PK's rather then just run in and kill/die and thats that.

Third: This is for the happenstance of you giving Inthulnizra crap for 'ganking' Vens outside of Hamsah. Screw you! I attacked him first, you're the one that ganked!

Thanks for an awesome ride with all characters. Especially thanks for Empowerment/Interaction with Nezlintryzn.

Sincerely, BattleCharmed

Olaf (Guest)Thu 14-Jun-07 02:54 AM

#59058, "Mad respect"
In response to Reply #0

Coming from another writer, I must take my hat off to you for your literary ability (I read your PBF roles). It was hilarious! I only wish I had such proficiency with creating humour in fiction.

In our very short interaction (basically me coming in with other Forties to gank you), there wasn't much to say... but now I see why you're the IMM for all the poetry/writing stuffs. I am very impressed.

Trouble_unreg (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-07 11:43 AM

#58929, "Darn you and your persistance!"
In response to Reply #0

Just kidding, though I did have to laugh when I fought you with 2 different Sunwardens. I even wrote up a poem about our first encounter (Battle at the Lake or something like that back when I was Bolen). I really grew to embrace the pain though with Lanning. You just owned my ass every single time, though I think I attacked you every time I saw you hoping to catch you unprepped or injured, I don't think I ever even dinged you up with Lanning. Savage vs. A-P and the A-P cleans house every single time. Without even breaking a sweat. Bleh!

Lots of props for an outstanding character with such longevity.

amada (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-07 07:33 AM

#58917, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kharghurln Akn'trar the Bespec..."
In response to Reply #0

haha i loved defending against you. I knew that even as the armadillo I had to be careful. Thanks for the shield though, I still have it to this day!

KastellynSat 09-Jun-07 10:57 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
864 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58920, "Shield!"
In response to Reply #43

Someday I will figure out where that thing came from. I found a lot of new items as Khar, that I didn't even know existed, but I usually found them on corpses so I rarely knew where they came from.

You were a tough opponent, though it felt to me like you were still getting the feel for your forms and the best way to switch them up. You certainly weren't afraid to mix it up!

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends

amada (Guest)Sun 10-Jun-07 01:29 PM

#58947, "RE: Shield!"
In response to Reply #45

lol thanks, though not more then 10 minutes after i posted this brinkman pretty much full looted me and took the shield oh well i guess that is the way things go! again me not using my forms to the best of there ability... haha

Tehbigc (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-07 01:03 AM

#58911, "Oh wow, colour me surprised"
In response to Reply #0

Kasty was kharghurlrn? I remember one fight as drakgrak. You raided village and I was there and had no idea what to do and you come in and bash me down and leave and your parting words were, "I wanted to see what type villager you were." I was like, erm, defender?, you could have asked! But that encounter set the tone and I think there was a fight where I got summoned in between you and thos and put up a bit of a scrap before I got mowed down. And yeah you were always up on returning my gear and I had a fantasy? sorta that if ever I should take you down alone I would return you your unholy. Kharghurlrn, Hunsobo, Palmer, Kanaev all those people who I really respected for their awesomeness. I have had my share of moments on cf but I will truly arrive if I ever manage a char on the scale of these names. Maybe in 3-4 years more. Lol. Great work and an absolute pleasure.

P.S. The one reason why the playerbase liked you so much is you took so many hits with regards to losing weapons. You would lose one big weapon after the other and still keep on going which I dont think many players can do, unlike aps say who were great but deleted after they lost their big weapons. I adopted your ap policy that if you can get a charge the first time without a big axe, you can get it again and again.

KastellynThu 07-Jun-07 09:06 PM
864 posts
#58860, "Yar!"
In response to Reply #0

Yes, I realize I’m ‘outting’ myself, but I had planned on doing so since about 250 hours into this character’s life, right after Nep outted himself as Cabdru. The player response was not at all what I expected; it was a lot more positive than I thought it would be, to be honest. I figured, “Why not? I’ve got nothing to hide!” We’ll see how that goes…

Warning: I wrote this in advance, and I like to write, so it’s long. Continue at your own risk!

I rolled Kharghurln in an attempt to learn what was so difficult about playing an AP. This was my second attempt at that class, the first being Zechterian, a duergar Scarab AP about five or so years ago, who had mixed success and never made it past level 40. I chose Empire because it’s always been my second favorite Cabal, and I love killing Villagers (sorry guys, I do). My last few characters hadn’t been ‘power builds’ (dark-elf assassin, anyone?), so I figured why not roll with the tried and true fire giant? My only concession towards uniqueness was deciding to go with an unholy flail vice axe – a choice I never once regretted.

Being made Emperor at level 35 or so sucked. First of all, I didn’t want the job, since I didn’t think I’d have the time to devote to the character. Second, I didn’t get the Emperor powers at that level. Third, Empire was in the crapper, and I had no idea how to get it out, hence my subsequent demotion to Sect Leader. Fourth…hell, there is no fourth. It was freakin’ awesome being Emperor! Woot!

I spent the time as Sect Leader learning how to run a Sect, which is harder than it looks, and learning how to be a successful Emperor, which I think I did as well. I used a lot of the leadership tools I learned in the Navy (though I tried to make them EVIL leadership tools) to keep things under control and position myself to take the throne when the opportunity arose. When it did, I was ready. The rest, as they say, is history.

APs are definitely tough to play, but a lot of fun. I think they’re the one class that has a way of dealing with pretty much any other class in the game. Conversely, I think they have weaknesses that can be exploited by pretty much any other class in the game. These two things combine to make for a lot of interesting tactical combinations and choices during fights. I never went into a fight that I knew I’d win, and I got pasted by some excellent (and often surprising) tactics on the part of my enemies. I had a pretty easy aura source, a tough as all hell barrier source, and a shield source that I didn’t find until about two-thirds through Khar’s life. That and a few fly potions were usually the extent of my preps (though I’d whip out the random reduce when I was feeling lucky).

I was no Cabdru, but I like to think I made my own niche: proving that you can lose a boatload of pretty good to awesome unholy weapons and still be one deadly character. If you’re good enough to get that first charge, then you’re good enough to get that first charge again and again! I also found that charges really didn’t make all that much of a difference until you hit about thirty; from there until fifty charges was a dangerous period. That’s enough charges to tip the scales in a lot of fights, but not enough to tip them every time, so you’ve got to be conservative. Once you get fifty, there’s not a lot of folks that can take you down solo if you’re prepared; the run from fifty to 100+ can be pretty quick and dramatic.

I tried very, very hard not to loot very much (I did that by having way too many magic sticks in my inventory). And 99% of the time, I was pretty happy with whatever current set of gear I was wearing at the time. I’d guard the corpse if I could until you made it back, but sometimes (usually when I was exposed, or there were enemies on the way) I just couldn’t. Khar felt that strong enemies were better than weak enemies, and felt that your gear helped make you strong enough to face her. She also felt that taking too much would discourage you from fighting her again, which she didn’t want. Sometimes something shiny would catch her eye, and she’d take it to sell for donations (but if she couldn’t, odds are I’d try to give it back to you). That being said, if other people got your things (for whatever reason), she didn’t feel obligated to do really much of anything to get that stuff back to you. As a player, I’m not against looting by any stretch of the imagination, but I realize that it can impact the funstick for others at times, so that was my attempt to minimize it. Every time I returned to my corpse, I expected to find it empty. To those of you that returned any gear to me (especially the Unholy Scourge), thanks (a word that Khar did not know how to say). To everyone else, no hard feelings! I usually had some pretty sweet gear, and could understand why you’d want to loot it. To the four-player gank on Eastern last week, I actually ended up with more gear than I had when I got killed – that was pretty cool, so thanks to you.

Immortals:

Zulg – Thanks for the recent coding additions to Empire. I know how busy you are, and I appreciate the time and effort you put into the Cabal when you can.

Grurk – You were a great Empire immortal, and I missed you towards the end of Khar’s life. Thanks for giving me the shot when you did.

Khaso – I’m glad you’re back in more ways than one. You really bring a lot to the table. Thanks for kicking me in the ass towards the end there; I needed it, even though nothing really came of it (for Khar at least). Keep doing what you do.

Lyristeon – Thanks for the echoes, they actually made my all misty. Was exactly what I was hoping for. Now you know why I didn’t have any questions.

Other Imms – Thanks so much for enjoying what I did with Khar, and for the time and effort you put into the game.

Players:

Khar interacted with, literally, hundreds of characters over the course of her life. I’ll probably just leave this to active characters, since if you deleted/died, I already threw my comments out there on your various Battlefield threads. I’ll probably forget most of you, but I’ll try to get as many of you as I can. If I do miss you, post and I’ll respond.

Across the board, pretty much everyone I interacted with was ready to RP and RP well. Maybe Khar brought that out in you; I prefer to think that the playerbase as a whole has evolved to the point where RP is the norm. And exceptional RP is more and more frequent. So for that, I thank you all. Khar was as much fun as she was primarily because of all of you. Keep on keeping on!

Empire

Hunsobo – You are an amazing character, and have one of the best mixes of PK skill and rock-solid RP that I have ever seen. Your malapropisms consistently cracked me up, and I tried really hard to free my schedule up so I could log on during your play times. Good luck as Emperor.

Waserax – Brilliant character. Take what I said about Hunsobo’s skill at PK and RP and apply it to you. Thanks for the bloodletting ceremony. It was worth my wife’s dirty looks when I told her I had a MUD thing to do that night. Good luck as Emperor.

Ktaar – You stepped right into the Shadow Lord’s job like it was made for you. Deadly, deadly character. Good luck as Emperor (though I think you’ll have a tough job beating the other two out for the position).

You three make me wish I had a Hero range good-aligned character, but I only play one mortal at a time.

Black Sect Leader – To all of those Black Sect members who I spent my hard earned donations on promoting, only to see your worthless hides on the Battlefield a week later, kiss my fire giant ass! My biggest regret at age dying at this point is that I feel like I failed since I didn’t leave a full Council.

Battle

Vhloughvang – Man, you whooped my ass good! Svirf berserker whip / flail is a beast. I refused pretty much all of your challenges because I figured the risk just wasn’t worth the reward. If I got lucky, I might be able to kill you and get three to four charges. If I didn’t get lucky, I was most likely dead and would lose the Unholy Scourge. It was just a lot easier to wait until you didn’t have the head and try to take you out then. You are a first-rate Villager, though, so props for that.

Brinkmun – Scouts are tough for us iceballers, man, especially those wielding hard-to-disarm polearms. You were pretty much always up for a fight, and I don’t recall ever managing to kill you. You’d just flee and let me impale myself on your polearm, and then lay in with the critical hits. Smart, smart strategy.

Scion

Khar was ambivalent towards you for most of her life, especially the mages. She’d never ally with you, and would jump you if the mood took her, but she had no problems looking the other way and just letting you walk by. She didn’t consider you a short-term threat to Empire for the most part, and there were always more pressing matters to deal with.

Haratzi – A few fights, very few of them what I would call nailbiters. If I got the deafen off, you were gone (and rightly so). If I didn’t try that tactic, I’d usually end up having to flee. Elemental protection does a lot to minimize the AP toolbox; it doesn’t eliminate the options (especially with Emperor powers), but a lot of the raw damage (which I tended to rely on for the kill) gets taken away. We didn’t have a lot of RP interaction; I like to think that those we did conveyed some mutual respect and admiration. I think you are one hell of a tough character, and wish you luck with the Chasm.

Victoria – “Should I cleave Victoria or Haratzi? If I cleave Haratzi, I might get slept. That would suck. I’ll just cleave her.” You should have seen the look on my face when it worked. Dark-elf AP has to be a hard play, but I think that you’re still early enough in your career to see it work out well. You’ve got the potential to be a powerhouse. Get those thirty charges if you can, man!

Fortress

In general, you guys have really stepped up the PK quite a few notches since I started Khar. I remember when pretty much everyone in the Cabal was a punching bag, and I’d routinely raid solo against three defenders and send you packing. Not any more! Maybe some more skilled players have moved to Fortress, but I tend to think you habitual Fortress players have just gotten better. Kudos to you, it made things a lot more interesting when I was running from you as often as I was running towards you.

Thoric – You have big brass ones, sir! One of the few that would happily and actively hunt me solo. I think you are doing a great job with the Fortress, and I wish you lots of luck.

Nierh – If I had a copper for every storm giant sword spec that bashed me into the ground I’d have easily doubled my Imperial donations. You were a beast; I was very happy my strategy for killing you worked (at least, I’d like to think it was the strategy that did it). Keep on killing evils; maybe one day I’ll see you with the strange bracers.

Niheriva – Class act through and through. You were always a very, very tough fight for me, and backed it up with great RP. I thoroughly enjoyed our interactions, and you definitely deserve your leadership position.

Outlander

The refuge is probably the toughest place for me to raid solo. I tried a few times, even with a fairly robust weapon, and it just wasn’t going to happen in less than three ten hour attempts. During which period my paranoid self would just naturally assume someone in my range would log in and lay waste to me. I died or got other Imperials killed more times raiding that place than any other.

Xin – Classy, classy character. I loved our interactions. You exude Sunwarden. I never thought you were an easy kill by any stretch, and would always prep as best I could before fighting you. The last kill I had on you (not counting the raid the other night, which was actually Waserax or Hunsobo) was surprisingly quick and painless for me. You have an excellent build, and I expect great things from you.

Zekaris – Not a lot of fights between us, but you were smart in the few we did have. I expect great things from you as well.

Nexus

Khar never raided (actually, think I raided once, but I wasn’t Empress then), since she felt that letting you do your “job” was a great excuse for getting to kill you. And I think she tipped the balance pretty heavily towards evil just by logging on, so killing you was always an option.

Geran – Interesting character, the few fights we had were fun. Trading that staff of wonders back and forth was a blast, even though you had to die for me to get it back, and I just had to get knocked out. I liked that you always were willing to warn me when the balance had shifted to the point where you were coming after me.

Tumerellen – Loved our interactions; you were exactly how I pictured a leader of Nexus. Damn invokers could really neutralize my ability to take on multiple opponents. I tried all sorts of different strategies (mana draining was my favorite, but it only worked once against the Fortress), but would usually just fall back on deafen. Well played, keep up the good work!

Zesam – Very solid RP, and you were skilled as a healer. Look forward to seeing what you bring to the table as an Imm.

Herald

Khar didn’t interact with you very much; a lot less than I wanted to, to be honest. She never viewed the Inn as enemies of Empire, but since Khar rarely sought out allies (except for raids), she didn’t have a lot of reasons to group with you.

Tribunal

Not a lot of the current batch stand out in my mind, sorry.

Orcs

Khar didn’t mind orcs, but she did, for the most part, find them too uncivilized for her tastes. Not to the point where she considered them enemies, but she was definitely leery of grouping with them. She wasn’t above using them for spies, and actually had quite a few reporting her enemy’s whereabouts.

Uncaballeds

If you weren’t an enemy of Empire (which included good-aligned, rangers and druids), or weren’t grouped with enemies of Empire, Khar pretty much left you alone. I tried to ask new faces that question when I could, just to avoid random killing (which Khar felt was bad for the Empire in the long run. Can’t just have wanton butchery everywhere in a civilized world, now can you?).

Derasori – I loved that you were always up for fighting Fortress. I also thought your RP was pretty one-dimensional, but that could just be a reflection of what we did when we grouped: fight Fortress. I’d love to see you develop yourself more. Though I will say, you weren’t a “lacky”; you fought plenty on your own, and weren’t afraid to mix it up solo.

Mobs

Xoltrindar – ####er. I think I had a 98% kill ratio against you, but considering the number of times I fought you, that’s still a lot of deaths (and con) on my part. Stupid lich!

Crystalline Dragon – I took the dragonslayer edge just to fight you. Man, you would still bite the hell out of me! Good times, thanks for almost single-handedly funding the lion’s share of my donations.

That’s it! Though I’ve got another mortal role I’m itching to try out, I need to take a break and focus on Kastellyn for a while. I’ve got a lot of projects that have been on back burners for too long, and I’m itching to clear them off my plate. I also miss running quests and having random interactions with players, stuff I just haven’t had the time for lately. That being said, I like to think that Imms playing mortals can have the same level of positive interaction impact as Imms running quests and interacting with mortals as themselves. It’s just impact in a different way.

See you in the fields!

LyristeonThu 07-Jun-07 09:14 PM
Member since 02nd Jan 2004
1282 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58861, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

Heh. Okay, you can do your own statue since I gave you my permission. As soon as you answered the question the way you did, my first response was because I knew it was an Imm. But, I didn't want to say anything just in case I was wrong. Thanks for putting that character out there. This is definitely one the players are going to remember.

Zekaris (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 09:19 PM

#58862, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

I had so much respect for this character that I couldn't bring myself to wither you. Attempt rot, yes, wither no. I had a feeling that you were going to age die soon by the way everyone was asking if you were an undead because you had been around so long. For a moment there, I was thinking that might be true until I hit you with the wasting disease.

I will kick myself for awhile with that dance in the desert. I so hate when I hit the wrong keys.

Well done.

N b M (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 09:28 PM

#58865, "So do you like get your pbf for free, cause your an imm..."
In response to Reply #4

Hehe, I interacted with you with Nuloh, and a few lowbies I never got into. All and all I was truly impressed, not only by the roleplay and your ability to just straight up kick ass. I was impressed by your longevity, to say the least. Well done sir, well done indeed.

ValguarneraFri 08-Jun-07 09:26 AM
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58894, "Nope!"
In response to Reply #7

He has to pony up the $5, or else win a wager from the honorable Pro, just like everyone.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

VladamirFri 08-Jun-07 10:00 AM
1179 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#58895, "If nobody else has gotten it yet, let me know and I wil..."
In response to Reply #31

nt

ValguarneraSat 09-Jun-07 09:35 AM
6904 posts
#58918, "Still available. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #32

I guess the wager was a hoax!

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Pro-man (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-07 04:03 AM

#58915, "I keep my word."
In response to Reply #31

Nice to see you twisting facts as usual.

You go with your high road riding self.

Yhor (Guest)Thu 28-Jun-07 07:00 AM

#58919, "Pro, not 1 person agrees with you."
In response to Reply #42

Not. A. Single. One.

The comments posted to the board, were racist. They were brought up. There was even two of them. No one that read them believes they weren't, so ask yourself which is more plausible - that you're wrong, or that the rest of the world is?

Yhorian

Xin (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 10:15 PM

#58866, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

You killed me with two iceballs one round a part. Bah! The more depressing thing is that you lived 900 hours. I'm an elf in Outlander and now Mr. Jockstrap is going to be able to see me even when he doesn't have the fetish. I have a lot of pain in my future thanks to you, but for a masochistic s.o.b. like Xin, that's perfect.

You were an institution, much like a Palmer with the headlines you made being made Empress so early, your steady leadership, and your sheer longevity. GLWYN.

Waserax (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 10:31 PM

#58868, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

Cool character. I'm torn about what to say regarding Khargurln's (and to an extent Hunsobo's as well) role-play. You both have that sort of "goofy, sadistic child" role-play that, while evil, is somehow less imposing than, say, a creepy Khasatholas or Cyradia-esque type of character. The sort of character where it kind of creeps you out just to be around them. On the other hand, while I hold up Khasatholas-esque types as the paragon of evil role-play, rarely are they as fun to be around as the "goofy, sadistic" type guys. So I guess you can take away from that that you were fun to be around.

As for the blood ritual thing...well, I sort of goofed that up. It ended up being way more spammy than I had intended with all that repetition of the blood oath. Also I had meant for it to be somewhat dangerous, but not for you! After you fled, I couldn't really make a big deal about people not leaving the circle, so I just let it slide. Glad you enjoyed it.

I kind of figured you were a staffer, but it was still sort of a surprise to see you be so open about it. None of my characters have ever interacted with "Kastellyn" much, so now I can say that I have. Sort of.

KastellynSat 09-Jun-07 11:05 AM
864 posts
#58921, "Goofy"
In response to Reply #10

A lot of that has to do with me letting my own goofy personality come through the keyboard into Khar. I generally have more fun when I come up with a role that allows me to do that; on the flip side, that usually makes it easier to RP, which I don't always think is a good thing. Playing difficult roles that are a lot different from your real life personality really improve your RP across the board - like my creepy evil characters. Tough as hell for me to RP them, but really helpful to my overall ability to RP (I think).

Draktel1 (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 10:40 PM

#58869, "Oh sure you bitch, don't even mention me!"
In response to Reply #4

We had a lot of good times together, and a lot of fun fights. I was glad whenever you logged on because I knew people were going to die...or at least come really close to dieing. I have a feeling I made you raid the nexans with me. Anyway, great job, and very quality. You stand out to me as a much better AP than any as you took the hits and kept on hitting back. You took chances, and were ballsy, like any good battle immortal should be!

Anyway, great job.
Aaron

DerexalThu 07-Jun-07 11:16 PM
Member since 25th Feb 2007
75 posts
#58871, "When the giant is a badass"
In response to Reply #4

Hit him at level 30!

552 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized) l khar
Tall and skinny are the words that best describe this fire giant,
that and, perhaps, scholarly. His hair is flame red, contrasting
sharply with skin the color of obsidian. His eyes are cruel and
intelligent, though they appear to be a bit out of focus. He
carries a wide assortment of weapons about his body, along with
various pouches, bags, knapsacks and other containers, from which
protrude an amazing assortment of wands, scrolls and other magical
artifacts. Unlike most of his volcano-bred brethren, he is not
muscle-bound or massive, though he carries himself with an air of
quiet strength and determination that belies his less than warlike
appearance.
Kharghurln, a male fire giant, is gushing blood.

Kharghurln is using:
<worn on finger> an opal ring
<worn on finger> an opal ring
<worn around neck> a sandy-brown desert cloak
<worn around neck> a sandy-brown desert cloak
<worn on body> an iron breastplate bearing the mark of Udgaard
<worn on head> studded rothe-hide skullcap
<worn on face> a pair of round pince-nez glasses
<worn on legs> some leggings from the snow worm
<worn on feet> some light brown leather boots
<worn on hands> (Red Aura) (Glowing) some leather gloves with black inscriptions
<worn on arms> studded rothe-hide leather sleeves
<worn as shield> (Red Aura) an iron tower shield bearing an inverted cross
<worn about body> (Red Aura) a black silk cape adorned with a blood-red spider
<worn about waist> a belt of black dragonscales
<worn around wrist> a spiked iron bracer
<worn around wrist> (Glowing) a topaz encrusted bracelet
<wielded> a notched axe with a wicked blade

552 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized) close n
You step out of the shadows.
*****HIDE*****
You close the door.

552 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized) where
People near you:
(PK) Kharghurln Quarters
(PK) Kavan Quarters

552 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized) murder kharg
Kharghurln yells 'Help! I am being attacked by Kavan!'
You trample around loudly again.
*****SNEAK*****
Kharghurln parries your wrath.
Kharghurln is gushing blood.

552 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized)
Kharghurln fades into existence.
Kharghurln's crushing force MUTILATES you!
Kharghurln's crushing force EVISCERATES you!

467 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized) throw
You throw Kharghurln to the ground with stunning force.
Your throw decimates Kharghurln!
You attempt to execute a ground control move on Kharghurln but fail.
Your ground control misses Kharghurln.
Kharghurln's crushing force maims you!
You parry Kharghurln's crushing force.
Your wrath MUTILATES Kharghurln!

432 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized)
Yagrash the Shaman of the Bloody Skull closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Yagrash the Shaman of the Bloody Skull's eyes blaze with unholy fervor as his wounds heal before you.

You dodge Kharghurln's crushing force.
Your wrath DISMEMBERS Kharghurln!
Kharghurln deflects your wrath with his shield.
Kharghurln is convulsing on the ground.

Yagrash the Shaman of the Bloody Skull closes his eyes with a look of concentration for a moment.
Yagrash the Shaman of the Bloody Skull is no longer blinded.

Yagrash the Shaman of the Bloody Skull yells 'Kharghurln! Now you die!'

432 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized) throw

Kharghurln's crushing force maims you!

399 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized)
Kharghurln opens the door.
Your throw misses Kharghurln.

399 415 351 (7 PM)(11278)(civilized)
Flickering one last time your mantle dissolves back into fire and light.
You feel less aware of your surroundings.
*****HEIGHTENED*****
Your senses seem duller.
*****DETECT HIDDEN*****
Yagrash the Shaman of the Bloody Skull shivers and suffers.
Yagrash the Shaman of the Bloody Skull's poison wounds him.

407 415 385 (8 PM)(11278)(civilized)
Yagrash the Shaman of the Bloody Skull narrows his eyes and glares in Kharghurln's direction.
Kharghurln deflects your wrath with his shield.
Kharghurln dodges your wrath.

407 415 385 (8 PM)(11278)(civilized)
You parry Kharghurln's crushing force.
You stop Kharghurln's crushing force with a solid blow.
Kharghurln is mortally wounded, and will die soon, if not aided.
Your wrath MANGLES Kharghurln!
Kharghurln is DEAD!!
Kharghurln hits the ground ... DEAD.

Sleeping at gushing in the orc keep is overpowered .
I couldn't touch you later on, so I had to take advantage.
How the hell did you manage to pull off sooo many hours?

Great Job all around, good luck with the next.
Kavan

KastellynSat 09-Jun-07 11:13 AM
864 posts
#58923, "I Remember that Fight"
In response to Reply #13

Stupid orcs! You see how I got that door open, man, I almost made it!

No worries, you can bet your ass that Khar would have done the same thing to you. This was pre piercing gaze; I don't think I got killed by an assassin or thief (one on one, at least) once that power came into play. Though I could be wrong, and I do remember having to flee more than once. Blindness dust really messes with APs, IMHO.

As to the hours, Khar was just fun to play. I came close to deleting about three times over the course of her life, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Emperor powers are so sweet, so nice, so hard to just give up like that! I was also either Sect Leader or Empress after 113 hours, so I had leader age and con for almost the entire life of this character.

I forgot to thank Gromkonk for one of his age-reducing withers (the only age-reducing wither that ever got me). I think he shaved 30 hours off of Khar. Not that I would have minded playing those 30 hours, but I was ready for the ride to end.

Nanorab (Guest)Mon 11-Jun-07 03:18 PM

#58969, "This reminds me of that time..."
In response to Reply #47

I had like 16 stalks, hadn't been spotted once, caught you sleeping and went in with my trusty killer paws....

Complete miss.

I was honestly glad to make it out alive but what really surprised me is when you were all like 'Damn that's cool, someone actually TRIED to assassinate me! This danger of death thing feels so NEW and EXCITING!'

Thanks for not bashing me into the ground just then. I got the feeling you were as surprised I tried, as I was I failed.

You did, however, trounce me for four charges later on Damn piercing gaze.

Yhorian

Beront (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 11:16 PM

#58872, "Awesome char"
In response to Reply #4

When you first came in, I said WTF? An emperor at 35? But then..

A lot of respect. And a lot means a lot. You grow up in power. You become deadly with the class. And your Rp was always perfect.

And if you ask me, I will remember Khar more than Cadbru.

Now, when you are dead, My thoughts are ...A ####ing awesome char is gone...CF playerbase will miss it...Instead 'another powercheatinghorse left, thanks god'

PS: I knew that you were an Imm from the start. But the Imm who 'forgot about source of powers', who 'forgot about everything from imms knowledge'. I bow before you. That fact talks about you a lot as a person behind the char. I hope I will see another char from you. Good luck and see you in the fields, Kasty-Khargy.

Elhe (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 11:24 PM

#58873, "cosign n/t"
In response to Reply #14

n/t

Lerimos (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 11:24 PM

#58874, "HA"
In response to Reply #4

Oh man I liked Kharg alot, infact too much for my own good. You were a dangerous and scary char, and that wasnt with a strong scourge. Overall I really liked Kharg's RP inside and out.

Mek (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 11:31 PM

#58875, "A question for ya"
In response to Reply #4

Will you be willing to temporarily lift the non-posting policy and put some fight logs on Dioxide's? I'd love to see a flail-wielding A-P log or two.

Better yet...

This would be an ideal time to introduce an Official Page-sponsored log board, starting with yours.

Anyhow, I heard many great things about Khargurln, but I don't think I ever got a shot at you with Sekhuroth (though it is pretty clear you didn't care much about Scions, from your writing).

P.S. How you got the time to log this character on with all those typo fixes I sent your way, I can't even imagine.

TorakFri 08-Jun-07 07:33 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58907, "Seconded"
In response to Reply #17

I'd like to see some flail logs.

ValkenarFri 08-Jun-07 11:54 PM
1203 posts
#58910, "Why wouldn't he just post them here?"
In response to Reply #17

It's entirely possible to post logs on the battlefield.

Mek (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-07 02:27 AM

#58914, "Yes, but..."
In response to Reply #39

The idea at the Battlefield's conception was that it would have memorable logs of characters here...

...That obviously never caught on. Nor should it. This place is too cluttered with goodbyes to be a good spot for logs. They need their own board, and they SHOULD be sponsored officially, rather than on an unofficial page.

Go to any successful "community" game and you will see right up in the front of the page "Screenshots" or "Gallery" which is the equivalent to CF logs.

I always click the screenshots first. Anyone else?

KastellynSat 09-Jun-07 11:22 AM
864 posts
#58925, "Logs"
In response to Reply #17

I suck. I meant to load up an automatic logging script for Zmud, but I never got around to it. I think I have like one log (which I'll post, what the hell).

Next character, I'll take the time to do that. I had some really awesome, awesome fights, which I would love to post and reminisce about.

Mek (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-07 11:32 AM

#58926, "RE: Logs"
In response to Reply #49

I suck. I meant to load up an automatic logging script for Zmud, but I never got around to it. I think I have like one log (which I'll post, what the hell).

You and me both.

asthiss_Sat 09-Jun-07 12:32 PM
Member since 07th Jan 2007
22 posts
#58933, "RE: Logs"
In response to Reply #49

Have not posted a goodbye since Adobel didn't interact only had one or two fights, and one time when you came into Hightower when I didn't see you and you just said that you where getting to old to fight. I loved that.

Anyway just though I'll give you zmud users an easy log alias to add.
#alias atconnect #lo %time('dd-mm-yy').log

Thanks for bringing a great char to life.

ValkenarSat 09-Jun-07 05:47 PM
1203 posts
#58936, "RE: Logs"
In response to Reply #49

>I suck. I meant to load up an automatic logging script for
>Zmud, but I never got around to it. I think I have like one
>log (which I'll post, what the hell).

Here's mine

Pattern:
By what name do you wish to be mourned~? (%w)

Value:
#VAR LogFile %1-%time(yyyymmdd)
#LOG @logfile

#trig {By what name do you wish to be mourned~? (%w)} {#VAR LogFile %1-%time(yyyymmdd); #LOG @logfile}

Makes a logfile called NAME-DATE.txt e.g. edimus-20061213.txt

I also have the trigger:
#trig {^Password: (%w)} {#gag} so my password doesn't get logged.

Thib (Guest)Sat 09-Jun-07 06:49 PM

#58937, "One of your scourge losses :("
In response to Reply #49

Kharghurln yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a blue dolphin!'

<571hp 855m 495mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> whe
swimtYou feel yourself moving more quickly.

<571hp 840m 495mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar
Your skin turns to stone.

<571hp 810m 495mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder kharPeople near you:
(PK) a blue dolphin The Black Waters of the Sea
(PK) a blue dolphin Sea of Despair
(PK) Kharghurln The Black Waters of the Sea

<571hp 810m 495mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder kharYou step out from your cover.
You swim to Kharghurln.
The Black Waters of the Sea

[Exits: north east south west up]
(Translucent) Kharghurln is here.

<571hp 810m 490mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder kharKharghurln yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a blue dolphin!'
Your pound EVISCERATES Kharghurln!
Your pound DISMEMBERS Kharghurln!
Kharghurln is covered with bleeding wounds.

<571hp 810m 490mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar
Kharghurln parries your pound.
Your pound maims Kharghurln!
Your pound MASSACRES Kharghurln!
You dodge Kharghurln's shocking bite.
Kharghurln's acidic bite MANGLES you!

<471hp 810m 490mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar
Kharghurln gets a firefly trapped in amber from a black robe of the Magi.

Kharghurln utters the words, 'znquguai'.
Kharghurln glares angrily at you, and a firefly trapped in amber shudders.
A pink, luminescent secretion oozes from your skin.

Kharghurln's shocking bite MANGLES you!
You dodge Kharghurln's acidic bite.
Kharghurln's hammer pendant glows briefly.

<375hp 810m 490mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar
A blue dolphin swims up to you with amazing speed then stops suddenly.

<375hp 810m 490mv 15332tnl (3.57%)>
Kharghurln yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a blue dolphin!'
Shadows emerge from Kharghurln and accost a blue dolphin, but are repelled!
A blue dolphin's pound MUTILATES Kharghurln!
A blue dolphin's pound misses Kharghurln.

<375hp 810m 490mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> f
A blue dolphin's pound DISMEMBERS Kharghurln!
A blue dolphin's pound DISMEMBERS Kharghurln!
A blue dolphin's pound EVISCERATES Kharghurln!
Your pound MUTILATES Kharghurln!
Kharghurln's acidic bite MANGLES a blue dolphin!
Kharghurln is writhing in agony.

<375hp 810m 490mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> flee

The charred corpse of a sea bass is here, the flesh blackened and cracked.
The skin of the mangled corpse of a sea bass is dissolved almost past recognition.
(Translucent) A jellyfish drifts by with long tendrils reaching out toward you.
You flee from combat!

<375hp 810m 489mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar
You swim to Kharghurln.

(Translucent) a blue dolphin is here, fighting Kharghurln.

<375hp 810m 469mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> Kharghurln yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a blue dolphin!'

<375hp 810m 469mv 15332tnl (3.57%)>
A blue dolphin's pound EVISCERATES Kharghurln!
Kharghurln has fled!
Kharghurln swims south.

<375hp 810m 469mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar

Kharghurln has arrived.

<382hp 780m 499mv 15332tnl (3.57%)>
The edges of a blue dolphin's being stretch and twist and he becomes a translucent jellyfish.

<382hp 780m 499mv 15332tnl (3.57%)>
Kharghurln swims north.
Kharghurln yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a sea bass!'

<382hp 780m 499mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar
You swim to Kharghurln.

[Exits: north east south west up down]
(Glowing) A chunk of amber is here. Something small is at its center.
(Translucent) Kharghurln is here, fighting a sea bass.
A sea bass is meandering along looking for fingerlings to eat.

<382hp 780m 479mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> Kharghurln yells 'Help! I am being attacked by a blue dolphin!'
Kharghurln has fled!
Kharghurln swims north.
You feel the changes in water pressure around you, leading you to Kharghurln!

[Exits: north east south west up down]
( 3) (Humming) A long titanium sword lies here on the ground.
A sea carp hangs motionless in the water.

<382hp 780m 479mv 15332tnl (3.57%)>
Your pound maims Kharghurln!

<382hp 780m 479mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar
Shadows emerge from Kharghurln and accost you, but are repelled!
Your pound decimates Kharghurln!
Your pound misses Kharghurln.
Kharghurln's shocking bite MASSACRES you!
Kharghurln's acidic bite MANGLES you!

<224hp 780m 479mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder khar
A translucent jellyfish swims up to you with amazing speed then stops suddenly.

<224hp 780m 479mv 15332tnl (3.57%)> swimto khar;murder kharNo way! You are still fighting!
Shadows emerge from Kharghurln and accost you, but are repelled!
Kharghurln has fled!
Kharghurln swims west.
You feel the changes in water pressure around you, leading you to Kharghurln!

[Exits: north east south up]
A tiny fingerling, freshly hatched, darts here and there.
A tiny fingerling, freshly hatched, darts here and there.
(Translucent) A jellyfish drifts by with long tendrils reaching out toward you.
Your pound MUTILATES Kharghurln!
Your pound MASSACRES Kharghurln!
Kharghurln is DEAD!!
You hear Kharghurln's death cry.

c iden scourge
----------------------------------------
This object, a scourge of bone can be referred to as 'scourge bone flail'.
It is worth 28000 copper, and is of the 30th level of power.
It is made of flesh and weighs 7 pounds 15 ounces.
It is imbued with a terrible, unholy blessing.
It can cause 13d3 points of damage, at average 26.
When worn, it affects your mana by 450 points, your hp by 450 points,
your hit roll by 33 points and your damage roll by 33 points.

KastellynSat 09-Jun-07 11:35 AM
864 posts
#58927, "Three Rangers"
In response to Reply #17

A Dried Streambed

You flee from combat!

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 953/98%mv 9 AM> n
Along a Dried Streambed

The corpse of a shaggy snow badger is here, riddled with small pits and burns.
A harsh and acrid smell hangs over the partially melted corpse of a shaggy snow badger.

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 947/98%mv 9 AM> n
In the Foothills

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 940/97%mv 9 AM> where
People near you:
(PK) Kharghurln In the Foothills

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 940/97%mv 9 AM> e
In the Foothills

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 936/97%mv 9 AM> n
In the Foothills

A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.
A shaggy snow badger becomes agitated at the sight of you and attacks!
You yell 'Help! I am being attacked by a shaggy snow badger!'
You parry a shaggy snow badger's claw.
A shaggy snow badger is in perfect health.

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 927/96%mv 9 AM>
Your acidic bite *** DEMOLISHES *** a shaggy snow badger!
Your acidic bite misses a shaggy snow badger.
A shaggy snow badger is writhing in agony.

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 927/96%mv 9 AM>
A shaggy snow badger is DEAD!!
You receive 0 experience points.
You hear a shaggy snow badger's death cry.

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 927/96%mv 9 AM> e
In the Mountains

A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.
A small, furry beast watches you from the safety of a snow drift.
The near-silent snapping of a branch is the only harbinger of danger
as a vast net of vines descends, rendering you immobile!

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 917/95%mv 9 AM>
You barely manage to turn a shaggy snow badger's claw aside.
A shaggy snow badger's severed head plops on the ground.

<1273/100%hp 835/83%m 917/95%mv 9 AM> c iceb

Krynna steps out from her cover.
Krynna's surprise attack misses you.
You yell 'Help! I've been ambushed by Krynna!'

<1273/100%hp 845/84%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
You parry Krynna's smash.
You parry Krynna's claw.
Krynna dodges your acidic bite.
You hear a shaggy snow badger's death cry.

<1273/100%hp 845/84%m 964/100%mv 10 AM> Mystic frost manifests itself at your hands before you send it forth
in a frigid explosion of snow and ice.
Your iceball *** DEVASTATES *** Krynna!
Krynna has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1273/100%hp 830/83%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
Shadows emerge from you and accost Krynna, but are repelled!
You parry Krynna's claw.
You parry Krynna's claw.
Krynna parries your acidic bite.

<1273/100%hp 830/83%m 964/100%mv 10 AM> tar-kry
Huh?

<1273/100%hp 830/83%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
Krynna's smash devastates you!
You dodge Krynna's claw.
You parry Krynna's claw.
Krynna drives your acidic bite back with her connecting blow.

<1241/97%hp 830/83%m 964/100%mv 10 AM> c excision firefly kry
You focus your will on a firefly trapped in amber,
tearing forth its essence and directing it at Krynna.

A pink, luminescent secretion oozes from Krynna's skin.

<1241/97%hp 805/80%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
Krynna's smash maims you!
You parry Krynna's claw.
Your acidic bite *** DEMOLISHES *** Krynna!

<1207/94%hp 805/80%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
Derasori steps out from his cover.
Derasori's surprise attack *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You yell 'Help! I've been ambushed by Derasori!'

<1077/84%hp 805/80%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
Krynna utters the words, 'qhije ay xagsg'.

<1077/84%hp 805/80%m 964/100%mv 10 AM> c iceb

Shadows emerge from you and accost Krynna, but are repelled!
You dodge Krynna's smash.
You parry Krynna's claw.
You parry Krynna's claw.
Shadows emerge from you and accost Derasori, but are repelled!
You parry Derasori's thrust.
You stop Derasori's claw with a solid blow.
Derasori's claw mauls you.
Derasori's thrust wounds you.
Derasori dodges your acidic bite.

<1036/81%hp 805/80%m 964/100%mv 10 AM> Mystic frost manifests itself at your hands before you send it forth
Your iceball DISMEMBERS Derasori!
Your iceball DISMEMBERS Krynna!
Krynna is covered with bleeding wounds.

<1036/81%hp 790/79%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
A shadowy spirit departs from you and enters Krynna!
Krynna's smash mauls you.
Krynna's claw wounds you.
You parry Derasori's claw.

<993/78%hp 790/79%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
Derasori leaps and grabs you by the shoulders, raking your belly with his hindpaws!
Blood gushes out of your wounded belly!
Derasori's backrake injures you.

<977/76%hp 790/79%m 964/100%mv 10 AM>
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding injures you.

<1019/80%hp 790/79%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>
Krynna's smash decimates you!
Your shield blocks Krynna's claw.
A ranger's staff glows a soft green in Krynna's paws.
As you fight Derasori, you find yourself intimidated by his fierce war paint!
Your acidic bite *** DEMOLISHES *** Derasori!
Krynna deflects your acidic bite with her defensive spin.

<973/76%hp 790/79%m 964/100%mv 11 AM> call 'sigil of pain' dera
You call upon the Codex and carve a Sigil of Pain onto Derasori.

<973/76%hp 730/73%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>
A piercing howl muddles your thoughts!

<973/76%hp 730/73%m 964/100%mv 11 AM> c excision firefly dera

You parry Krynna's claw.
Derasori deflects your acidic bite with his defensive spin.

<925/72%hp 730/73%m 964/100%mv 11 AM> You focus your will on a firefly trapped in amber,
tearing forth its essence and directing it at Derasori.
Derasori yells 'Die Kharghurln, you wand-using fool!'
A pink, luminescent secretion oozes from Derasori's skin.

<925/72%hp 705/70%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>
Derasori darts past your defenses with the speed of a snake!
Derasori's serpent strike wounds you.

<905/71%hp 705/70%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>
You parry Krynna's claw.
You parry Krynna's claw.
Krynna spits a glob of slime aimed at your face!
You narrowly avoid being spat upon by Krynna!
Your shield blocks Derasori's thrust.
Derasori's thrust mauls you.
A ranger's spear glows a soft green in Derasori's paws.
Derasori deflects your acidic bite with his defensive spin.
Your acidic bite nearly breaks through Krynna's blocking blow.

<866/68%hp 705/70%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>
A violent maelstrom of wasps descends towards you, only to fly harmlessly past.

<866/68%hp 705/70%m 964/100%mv 11 AM> call 'sigil of pain' kry

You parry Krynna's claw.
You swat Derasori's thrust away from you.

<834/65%hp 705/70%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>
You parry Krynna's claw.
You parry Krynna's claw.
A shadowy spirit departs from you and enters Derasori!

<804/63%hp 705/70%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>
Derasori darts past your defenses with the speed of a snake!
Derasori's serpent strike wounds you.
You call upon the Codex and carve a Sigil of Pain onto Krynna.

<785/61%hp 645/64%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>

<785/61%hp 645/64%m 964/100%mv 11 AM> c iceb

Krynna's claw maims you!
You stop Derasori's thrust with a solid blow.
Derasori's claw mauls you.
Derasori parries your acidic bite.
Krynna deflects your acidic bite with her defensive spin.
Your acidic bite swings wide as Krynna meets it with a spin.

<726/57%hp 645/64%m 964/100%mv 11 AM>
Derasori utters the words, 'unsohaiorz'.
The thorny plants spring up around you, entangling your legs!
Derasori's entanglement hits you.

<714/56%hp 645/64%m 482/50%mv 11 AM>
You parry Krynna's claw.
A ranger's staff glows a soft green in Krynna's paws.
Derasori's claw decimates you!
Your acidic bite *** DEVASTATES *** Krynna!
A searing wound of bubbling flesh bursts forth at the touch of your acidic weapon.

<688/54%hp 645/64%m 482/50%mv 11 AM> Mystic frost manifests itself at your hands before you send it forth
Your iceball MANGLES Derasori!
Your iceball === OBLITERATES === Krynna!

<688/54%hp 630/63%m 482/50%mv 11 AM> Kotnem has arrived.

<688/54%hp 630/63%m 482/50%mv 11 AM> c iceb

You parry Krynna's claw.
Derasori's claw devastates you!

<602/47%hp 630/63%m 482/50%mv 11 AM>

A violent maelstrom of wasps descends towards you, only to fly harmlessly past.

You yell 'Help someone is attacking me!'
Someone utters the words, 'qhije ay xagsg'.
A violent torrent of wasps descends upon you, tearing at your flesh!
Kotnem steps out from his cover.
Kotnem's cloud of wasps MUTILATES you!
Krynna's claw devastates you!
Krynna's smash misses you.
You parry Kotnem's searing light.
You parry Kotnem's claw.
You parry Kotnem's claw.
Kotnem dodges your acidic bite.
Derasori parries your acidic bite.

<506/39%hp 630/63%m 482/50%mv 11 AM>
You swat furiously at the cloud of wasps surrounding you, as they bite you incessantly.
Your cloud of wasps scratches you.

<502/39%hp 630/63%m 482/50%mv 11 AM> Mystic frost manifests itself at your hands before you send it forth
The gods protect Afetra.
Your iceball MANGLES Kotnem!
Your iceball === OBLITERATES === Derasori!
Your iceball *** DEMOLISHES *** Krynna!
Krynna is gushing blood.

<502/39%hp 615/61%m 482/50%mv 11 AM>
Krynna's smash maims you!
A shadowy spirit departs from you and enters Kotnem!
Derasori's claw wounds you.
Derasori's claw decimates you!
Krynna is gushing blood.

<399/31%hp 615/61%m 482/50%mv 11 AM> c iceb

You swat furiously at the cloud of wasps surrounding you, as they bite you incessantly.
Krynna is gushing blood.

<395/31%hp 615/61%m 482/50%mv 11 AM>
Krynna has fled!
Krynna leaves.

<395/31%hp 615/61%m 482/50%mv 11 AM>
Kotnem's searing light wounds you.
Kotnem's claw decimates you!
Your acidic bite MASSACRES Kotnem!
A searing wound of bubbling flesh bursts forth at the touch of your acidic weapon.
Kotnem has some small but disgusting cuts.

<349/27%hp 615/61%m 482/50%mv 11 AM> Mystic frost manifests itself at your hands before you send it forth
The gods protect Afetra.
Your iceball MANGLES Kotnem!
Your iceball === OBLITERATES === Derasori!
Kotnem is covered with bleeding wounds.

<349/27%hp 600/60%m 482/50%mv 11 AM> Derasori utters the words, 'unsohaiorz'.
Derasori's entanglement hits you.

<336/26%hp 600/60%m 241/25%mv 11 AM>
Afetra sings 'Heed not the call of death so grim,
But take up hope, let enter in,
The voice of life in all its glory,
And end not here your own bright story.'

<336/26%hp 600/60%m 241/25%mv 11 AM>
A shadowy spirit departs from you and enters Kotnem!
Kotnem's searing light mauls you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Kotnem's claw injures you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
Your shield blocks Derasori's claw.

<302/23%hp 600/60%m 241/25%mv 11 AM> c excision return self

Kotnem lets out an echoed hiss as a mountain adder emerges from a rocky crevice, slithering towards you.
The snakes strike at you!
Kotnem's biting snakes wounds you.
You sure are BLEEDING!

<282/22%hp 600/60%m 241/25%mv 11 AM>
Your cloud of wasps grazes you.
You sure are BLEEDING!

<277/21%hp 600/60%m 241/25%mv 11 AM>
Kotnem's searing light wounds you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
The razor sharp blades attached to Kotnem's gloves slice at you!
You parry Kotnem's claw.
Kotnem's searing light mauls you.
You sure are BLEEDING!
A shadowy spirit departs from you and enters Derasori!
Derasori's claw hits you.
You sure are BLEEDING!

<226/17%hp 600/60%m 241/25%mv 11 AM>
Derasori's entanglement wounds you.
You sure are BLEEDING!

<206/16%hp 600/60%m 120/12%mv 11 AM> You focus your will on a wand of return,
tearing forth its essence and directing it at Kharghurln.
Before the Altar of Obedience

A large marble fountain is here, gushing forth water.
The sacrificial pit is here.
A jaette works his way through the crowds.
An Afskyelige child priest looks at you with a vacant stare.
An Afskyelige child priest looks at you with a vacant stare.
(White Aura) An Afskyelige child is healing those who come to worship at the Dark Temple.
A wand of return explodes into fragments in your hands.

<206/16%hp 575/57%m 60/6%mv 11 AM>
You sure are BLEEDING!

Derasori (Guest)Mon 11-Jun-07 05:11 PM

#58970, "You would have killed us with Fireball :) (n/t)"
In response to Reply #51

n/t

Ktaar (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 11:35 PM

#58876, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

Hah. Don't know what to say but good job. I did not get to know Kharg well with Ktaar because my hours shifted, but I clashed with you with my last character and had a good time doing it. You were willing to take risks and that made you dangerous, unpredictable, and fun.

I have to say the best memory, though, was with Ktaar. You gave me my first promotion when I managed to kill a RBW at level 32 and brought you his head. It was like an old school Battle induction... which now makes sense, given who played Kharg.

Roal (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 01:42 AM

#58879, "Great character!"
In response to Reply #4

When I came back I was just so amazed that you were still alive. The little I saw of you I really liked. Thanks for not making the blood oathing just another Imperial giving someone the oath, but more along the lines of an induction interview.

Salute!

Haratzi (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 02:22 AM

#58880, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

Yes. Definetly a mutual respect thing going there. Silent as it was most of the time.
I was pondering clever ways to kill you, the best being volleying a deafen and trapping you in quicksand with some grease on (oh the mental picture). That never got to happen once you got so cleave happy so I just figgured ah to hell with it. I'll spam some iceshards and see where it goes from there.

No idea why I flared you in our last fight though, heh.

See you in the fields!

Victoria2 (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 03:08 AM

#58881, "Very impressive"
In response to Reply #4

I think that Khar will change the way that people view ap's forever, in that now more will play without seeing their unholy as delete-worthy. I know that I took inspiration from you.

I get the impression that you might think I don't have controls? I got fire control some time ago. And I'm about 300 hours old at a guess, so its very unlikely that I'll ever be a powerhouse. I just haven't been able to isolate fortress for a long time, so no charges there, and a normally very unfavorable range, is making progress slow.

That time you summoned me from the chasm and killed me, I had said that it was a bad place to be because you'd turn up at some point, then made the mistake of bidding farewell to the applicant I'd just shown around. Normally I dying annoys me, since normally it is my fault (boo cleave!) but I had to just laugh at that even though that was my fault too.

Arkan (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 04:47 AM

#58882, "That little elf in the Empire..."
In response to Reply #4

I remember us fighting and I knew then... this guy has the skill and knowledge, he just needs time to get the handle of it. It is a shame Grurk left, he alone is what sparked the RP I demanded I reflect with Arkan, and I remember yours matching... anyways, nice job, and keep'em comming, CF needs it, despite my hiatus, take care :-P was fun

Valryn (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 04:58 AM

#58883, "Hells!"
In response to Reply #4

I loved having you around as an ally...always fun for a binder to have some brute force behind them. Hated your longevity when it came to Empire leadership. Doesn't leave me much to try for. Also want to say thanks for the help as far as my anathemization.

Vhloughvang (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 08:16 AM

#58885, "wow."
In response to Reply #4

This is not what I expected to see at all hahaha haha WOW.
I loved interacting with you and loved fighting you as much as I could. I hope your sodding village time increases now!! hahah

WOW... just wow. F'in awsome all around and I guess thats whats to be expected from the lord of legends. heh

Thanks for all the fights and great interactions. Congrats on the Age death. Hopefully I will be join you in that, though I might prefer going out thirsted heh heh.

On a side, I have been very busy with RL stuff but dont give up on the village numbers just yet soon the village will be a bloody place again

TacFri 08-Jun-07 08:22 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
#58886, "Wow, just wow...."
In response to Reply #4

Fought you with Nefla, and damn was that a bad matchup for me, but it was fun trying anyway, and I've fought with you since, and all I can say is good ####ing job. Never got to talk to Khar as much as I might've liked, but the game is better for having a character like this around, especially for so long. Put the imm hat on for a while, but don't deny us another mortal for too long

LarcatHrudgir (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 08:36 AM

#58888, "Second best mort. Ever. I'll defend that. nt"
In response to Reply #4

nt

Rektath (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 08:38 AM

#58890, "Holy crap"
In response to Reply #4

So that's why you were never on as Kastellyn. Bugger!

Awesome character. I really enjoyed our battles, especially a time when lot's on gangbang were rampant. I don't think you ever got me one on one though. Then again, I never got you one on one.

Kudos.

A2Fri 08-Jun-07 08:40 AM
371 posts
#58891, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

I got to deal with Kharg from both sides. First as an imperial healer when you got emperor and then with Landren. Lot of flavor, lot of class, very cool all around. Awsome character.

YeanFri 08-Jun-07 08:46 AM
Member since 23rd Jan 2007
275 posts
#58892, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

Har! Ironic..because Yean's favourite mortal enemy, was Kharghurln. All our fights were adrenaline pumping, and the most memorable fight I had with this char, was with Khar at the centurions. Really well played, long-lived life of power!

KastellynSat 09-Jun-07 11:48 AM
864 posts
#58930, "You Pwnzord Me"
In response to Reply #29

Battle scout bard vs. fire giant AP. Yeah, if I couldn't permalag you though Empire powers, the lightning control and bash, I was done. Add to the equation that you were smart, and I knew I would have a fight on my hands no matter what.

I remember, at one point in Khar's life, I said "Screw it" and tried to gear almost exclusively for save vs. mental. I had like seven items that did something; my damroll was like 20 or something. Yeah...didn't make much of a difference. So I kept one piece that wasn't limited and wore that when I knew I'd be fighting a bard. I think it helped at least a little bit, but bards were still my bane.

I so should have fled at the centurions, but I could have sworn I was winning!

Thoric (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 09:04 AM

#58893, "Not much I can say that hasn't been already..."
In response to Reply #4

But damn sir, well done.

I fought kharg with a few chars before Thoric, and I always had respect for you. But with thoric I was really able to chat with you a few times.

Your goodbye echoes were literally the perfect cap to our interactions. Thoric was so sad he couldn't get through to you, even though he knew it wouldn't happen.

I can honestly say our interactions are up there for rp goodness recently, and thats not to the detriment of anyone else.

Great job.

Ronauk (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 02:14 PM

#58900, "that returned any gear to me (especially the Unholy Sco..."
In response to Reply #4

Hehe, I got in trouble for that actually. Heh, but didn't really matter to me. I forgot who it was in battle that got onto me for that now though. Kind of funny now seeing who the player was. I had a lot of fighting you, and definately learned a lot from it. Great job.

Theroc (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 03:36 PM

#58902, "You don't remember me from the Heralds?"
In response to Reply #4

I started on writing biography of you as you were the first Empress, but things got crazy. I could barely see you and I didn't get any help.

Awesome Character. Welldone Kasty.

KastellynSat 09-Jun-07 11:51 AM
864 posts
#58931, "Now That You've Prodded my Memory"
In response to Reply #34

I do remember you. I think I was at a point where there were just tons of enemies on in my range, all the time, and I really didn't have much time to sit and chat.

One of the downsides to APs is that there's always, always a big ol' carrot dangling in front of you on the PK side of the house. More souls, more charges, more power. Sometimes it's hard to ignore it long enough to do anything really RP intensive, so my apologies to you for not taking what you were offering and running with it.

ZarguFri 08-Jun-07 05:21 PM
Member since 06th Mar 2003
208 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#58903, "Solid... Classy...."
In response to Reply #4

Well done.. Well played and man did I enjoy the time I've got to spent with Khar in Empire as Zhihara... But hey, I love every quality player out there...

LauraineFri 08-Jun-07 07:24 PM
Member since 31st Oct 2006
7 posts
#58906, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

Very impressive character. Not as fearful as Cabdru, but still pretty good. Kudos.

Kyraea (Guest)Fri 08-Jun-07 08:03 PM

#58908, "Kudos and Thanks"
In response to Reply #4

There were times when I thought you were incredibly predictable and that if I prepped for them, I wouldn't have any problem facing you solo. BIIIIG mistake on my part for stupidity and arrogance. I remember one fight we had at the Eastern Crossroads where I had up.. maybe stoneskin and prot vs. evil and I thought "Okay, get a dagger in her throat and she'll be a kitten." I believe you three-rounded me. You were deadly and I should have respected you more as an enemy.

That being said, I really, really, really hate ganking anyone and I was upset that you died to the storm giant and I with the perma-lag. I'm sorry. You were a great fight at your prime and a great character. I really enjoy it when good players play good characters. Kharg will definitely be remembered.

Also, thank you for helping start the trend of "minimal looting". I think a lot of players on both the good and evil side stopped looting so much around the time when you rose to power. Good luck on your next and I look forward to your continued immdom.

KastellynSat 09-Jun-07 12:10 PM
864 posts
#58932, "Perma-Lag"
In response to Reply #38

It sucks to be on the receiving end of it, but I will say that I killed a lot more people via perma-lag than I died to it! I also was tough enough when prepped that, with bloodlust up, I often made a few of the laggers have to flee before they could kill me.

Elf dagger specs are no joke, especially with evasion added to the mix. One reason I fought you so well that time was I had learned that lesson the hard way, and was probably prepped pretty well.

Ganking is part of the game, and I don't really mind being on the receiving end of it, unless I did something stupid on my end and died. If I ever expressed any frustration to any character IC after dying to a gank (or dying in general), it was because, in my mind (the player), I hosed something up.

I do remember dying to a few really, really well-planned and executed ganks (fistshake Fortress transmuters), and I don't think I ever responded poorly. I (the player) and Khar were usually pretty impressed, and tried to let that come through.

And remember, Khar didn't mind dishing the gank out either! She had no problems hunting solo, but equally had no problems ganking your sorry ass down if the opportunity presented itself.

As for looting, I don't think I started that trend, but if I did, and the game is better/more fun for it, than great! I hope it continues. But in the long run, it's the playerbase in general that 'enforces' those sorts of things.

Keep up the great work in Fortress; you're still young, and have tons of potential!

KarelSat 09-Jun-07 07:39 PM
569 posts
#58938, "RE: Perma-Lag"
In response to Reply #55

Seem to recall fighting you with my last elf dagger/mace guy. You seemed shocked ;}

To echo everyone else, damn nice job man, across the board. I dealt with you in one form or another over four or five characters, always good. I wish I could have done better against you with the trannie though. Age dying a fire giant a-p... has it ever even been done before?

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

AodhSat 09-Jun-07 11:13 AM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
#58924, "Nice work indeed"
In response to Reply #4

Was extremely tough fighting you when I first came up in the ranks as Mendecirith. Good god you put out a ton of damage and were so damn savvy while raiding.

Once you lost (one of) your big flails it was a much more even ground, and it was tons of fun to fight you, but you still kicked my ass. And then were interesting to speak with as well. Hats off, well done. I like your style! Keep cranking them mortals out when you have the time!

PS- Remember the time my lowbie buddy picked up Defiance after you killed me? I knew you had to be chuckling pretty hard

Hunsobo (Guest)Mon 11-Jun-07 10:13 AM

#58964, "Holy crap..."
In response to Reply #4

It's damn funny how many Ragers would ask me "when are you going to dethrone that Bitch?" or something like that. And all the while Kastellyn's playing her. Heh.

Awesome, awesome char. Whenever you'd log in I'd be like "It's ass-kickin' time." even before you were Emperor. Even when I was a lowbie Imperial, there was a palpable feeling of "everything just got a lot better for Empire" when you logged in (I even got that vibe from Draktel, heh).

"Hunsobo – You are an amazing character, and have one of the best mixes of PK skill and rock-solid RP that I have ever seen. Your malapropisms consistently cracked me up, and I tried really hard to free my schedule up so I could log on during your play times. Good luck as Emperor."

Thanks for the kind words. Right back at ya, though.

Several people have already commented on how kickass you were to keep coming back after losing soooo many nice unholies, but add my name to the list. Truly inspiring (literally, there have been a couple times I pondered deleting after losing "the perfect set" and I've been like "#### that, if Kharg can get back on her feet, so can you, puss!").

Thanks for everything you do/did for the game, both as a great mortal char in Kharg and for a great immortal as Kasty.

DurNominatorMon 11-Jun-07 02:18 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#58967, "Yar indeed."
In response to Reply #4

Great char, Kasty. I liked our dynamic fights(with me as Theannian the outlander elf healer). You nearly got me once, dunno if I ever was close to getting you in turn. It was sort of to and fro everywhere in Thera kind of way the healer fights are. You had a really nice try to kill me in higher ranks, I didn't come after you without the sleep protection after that.

Also, I thought that my rabbit minion was going to finish you off. How nice of him to help in the time of need in that time you nearly got me.

Dur/Theannian

DaelenTue 12-Jun-07 09:43 AM
Member since 02nd Nov 2006
51 posts
#58995, "RE: Yar!"
In response to Reply #4

As one of the punching bags, well it was still a blast fighting.

I would have never guessed who you were in a million years.
In any case it was fun. later.

Deathweaver. (Guest)Thu 21-Jun-07 09:23 AM

#59157, "Oh sure, I see how it is :)"
In response to Reply #4

Great char, fought with/against you over many chars (Narguth/Xoregh/Athellnon). Not even a mention of Athellnon who gave you my sick set?

This char defines what CF should be like. Great work man.

RE: Premium Battlefield largest unholy stats; +240 hit/dam and +20hp? Is this backwards or...did you just get unbelievably consistent hit/dam charges? I mean thats a 260 charge weapon, which is right up there with Cabdru's....

Again, awesome work.

TorakThu 21-Jun-07 12:08 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2007
1216 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#59162, "RE: Oh sure, I see how it is :)"
In response to Reply #68

>RE: Premium Battlefield largest unholy stats; +240 hit/dam and
>+20hp? Is this backwards or...did you just get unbelievably
>consistent hit/dam charges? I mean thats a 260 charge weapon,
>which is right up there with Cabdru's.....

it's broken, check some other AP's to see

KastellynSat 23-Jun-07 08:58 PM
864 posts
#59254, "RE: Oh sure, I see how it is :)"
In response to Reply #68

Great char, fought with/against you over many chars (Narguth/Xoregh/Athellnon). Not even a mention of Athellnon who gave you my sick set?

Dude, with like 60+ PK losses, sick sets didn't stick on my body or on my mind very much! But thanks.

RE: Premium Battlefield largest unholy stats; +240 hit/dam and +20hp? Is this backwards or...did you just get unbelievably consistent hit/dam charges? I mean thats a 260 charge weapon, which is right up there with Cabdru's....

My best unholy had about 120 charges, and it was split between hit/dam and HP (about +60/+60 and +600 or so). For whatever reason, the code that records those numbers is hosed. Think it has something to do with leeching.

TheLastMohicanMon 01-Sep-08 01:47 AM
Member since 25th Oct 2005
342 posts
#71658, "I'm always sad I was banned for this."
In response to Reply #4

Kasty you just ####ing rule.

Dhaezym/Thrakazhaar (I was one of those that gave back the Scourge!)

####ing memories and wine, bleh.

Elhe (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 08:57 PM

#58858, "Best character I saw in two years"
In response to Reply #0

I've killed you almost with all my chars, though died to you with all too. Great rp, nice pk, I always tried to return you weapon whenever I could even if it was against my rp. I just loved you and I think you are new legend of cf?? First anti-pal who age died. Way to go.

And thanks for your last words. Just made my day better.

Cyth (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 08:54 PM

#58855, "*clap*n/t"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

Vryaeth (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 08:56 PM

#58857, "RE: *clap*n/t"
In response to Reply #1

Holy ####, 900 hours. Now for Hunsobo to take the throne

Waserax (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 10:15 PM

#58867, "RE: *clap*n/t"
In response to Reply #2

How 'bout a little love for the Sect, homie?

Vryaeth (Guest)Thu 07-Jun-07 11:14 PM

#58870, "RE: *clap*n/t"
In response to Reply #9

Oh, right. say The High Priest;w;donate 120000

I mean... Go Emperor Waserax *cheer*

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #58854 Previous topic | Next topic