Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectHoly crap...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58854&mesg_id=58964
58964, Holy crap...
Posted by Hunsobo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's damn funny how many Ragers would ask me "when are you going to dethrone that Bitch?" or something like that. And all the while Kastellyn's playing her. Heh.

Awesome, awesome char. Whenever you'd log in I'd be like "It's ass-kickin' time." even before you were Emperor. Even when I was a lowbie Imperial, there was a palpable feeling of "everything just got a lot better for Empire" when you logged in (I even got that vibe from Draktel, heh).

"Hunsobo – You are an amazing character, and have one of the best mixes of PK skill and rock-solid RP that I have ever seen. Your malapropisms consistently cracked me up, and I tried really hard to free my schedule up so I could log on during your play times. Good luck as Emperor."

Thanks for the kind words. Right back at ya, though.

Several people have already commented on how kickass you were to keep coming back after losing soooo many nice unholies, but add my name to the list. Truly inspiring (literally, there have been a couple times I pondered deleting after losing "the perfect set" and I've been like "#### that, if Kharg can get back on her feet, so can you, puss!").

Thanks for everything you do/did for the game, both as a great mortal char in Kharg and for a great immortal as Kasty.