Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Yar!
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58854&mesg_id=58868
58868, RE: Yar!
Posted by Waserax on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Cool character. I'm torn about what to say regarding Khargurln's (and to an extent Hunsobo's as well) role-play. You both have that sort of "goofy, sadistic child" role-play that, while evil, is somehow less imposing than, say, a creepy Khasatholas or Cyradia-esque type of character. The sort of character where it kind of creeps you out just to be around them. On the other hand, while I hold up Khasatholas-esque types as the paragon of evil role-play, rarely are they as fun to be around as the "goofy, sadistic" type guys. So I guess you can take away from that that you were fun to be around.

As for the blood ritual thing...well, I sort of goofed that up. It ended up being way more spammy than I had intended with all that repetition of the blood oath. Also I had meant for it to be somewhat dangerous, but not for you! After you fled, I couldn't really make a big deal about people not leaving the circle, so I just let it slide. Glad you enjoyed it.

I kind of figured you were a staffer, but it was still sort of a surprise to see you be so open about it. None of my characters have ever interacted with "Kastellyn" much, so now I can say that I have. Sort of.