Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectKudos and Thanks
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58854&mesg_id=58908
58908, Kudos and Thanks
Posted by Kyraea on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There were times when I thought you were incredibly predictable and that if I prepped for them, I wouldn't have any problem facing you solo. BIIIIG mistake on my part for stupidity and arrogance. I remember one fight we had at the Eastern Crossroads where I had up.. maybe stoneskin and prot vs. evil and I thought "Okay, get a dagger in her throat and she'll be a kitten." I believe you three-rounded me. You were deadly and I should have respected you more as an enemy.

That being said, I really, really, really hate ganking anyone and I was upset that you died to the storm giant and I with the perma-lag. I'm sorry. You were a great fight at your prime and a great character. I really enjoy it when good players play good characters. Kharg will definitely be remembered.

Also, thank you for helping start the trend of "minimal looting". I think a lot of players on both the good and evil side stopped looting so much around the time when you rose to power. Good luck on your next and I look forward to your continued immdom.