Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectI Remember that Fight
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=58854&mesg_id=58923
58923, I Remember that Fight
Posted by Kastellyn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Stupid orcs! You see how I got that door open, man, I almost made it!

No worries, you can bet your ass that Khar would have done the same thing to you. This was pre piercing gaze; I don't think I got killed by an assassin or thief (one on one, at least) once that power came into play. Though I could be wrong, and I do remember having to flee more than once. Blindness dust really messes with APs, IMHO.

As to the hours, Khar was just fun to play. I came close to deleting about three times over the course of her life, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Emperor powers are so sweet, so nice, so hard to just give up like that! I was also either Sect Leader or Empress after 113 hours, so I had leader age and con for almost the entire life of this character.

I forgot to thank Gromkonk for one of his age-reducing withers (the only age-reducing wither that ever got me). I think he shaved 30 hours off of Khar. Not that I would have minded playing those 30 hours, but I was ready for the ride to end.

Kastellyn the Devourer of Magic, Lord of Legends