Subject: "I'm surprised you took it that way" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1159
Show all folders

YanorethSun 08-Jun-03 08:27 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
896 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1190, "I'm surprised you took it that way"

I guess we were both talking about different issues. What I was taking about is how sometimes immortals fade away, leaving followers and potential followers in limbo. Some of the time, they are up front about this and make arrangements to reduce their role as far as religion goes. Sometimes they are not. We always encourage folks to be up front about time commitments and don't demote or punish them in any way. Life happens, after all.

What you seem to be more concerned about is a person being less available for a week or two. These fall into two categories - situations where the person knows in advance that they'll be unavailable and situations where they don't know ahead of time. I find that, whether you believe it or not, most of our immortals make an effort to let the playerbase know they will be unavailable, if the immortal themselves knows in advance. That's usually through a post on the forums, which is perhaps not as ideal as some sort of in-game system. So really, we're already following your suggestion to the best of our abilities.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicFixing Active vs Nonactive Imms [View all] , Hutto, Wed 04-Jun-03 04:15 PM
Reply RE: Fixing Active vs Nonactive Imms, Isildur, 07-Jun-03 03:47 PM, #5
Reply Nail, Head. and all that., ORB, 07-Jun-03 10:38 PM, #6
Reply Define "active" (n/t), Zulghinlour, 07-Jun-03 11:31 PM, #7
Reply RE: Define, Isildur, 08-Jun-03 02:45 AM, #8
Reply That's more difficult than it sounds, Yanoreth, 08-Jun-03 03:02 AM, #9
     Reply RE: That's more difficult than it sounds, Isildur, 08-Jun-03 11:23 AM, #10
          Reply RE: That's more difficult than it sounds, Valguarnera, 08-Jun-03 02:08 PM, #11
          Reply RE: That's more difficult than it sounds, Isildur, 08-Jun-03 02:54 PM, #12
          Reply I'm surprised you took it that way, Yanoreth, 08-Jun-03 08:27 PM #13
               Reply RE: I'm surprised you took it that way, Isildur, 08-Jun-03 11:09 PM, #14
Reply I'm not sure you want this., Valguarnera, 05-Jun-03 03:03 AM, #1
     Reply Thanks for replying. I appreciate it., Hutto, 06-Jun-03 12:14 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Thanks for replying. I appreciate it., Valguarnera, 06-Jun-03 12:42 PM, #3
               Reply That's cool, Hutto, 06-Jun-03 08:14 PM, #4
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #1159 Previous topic | Next topic