Subject: "RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70036
Show all folders

Thaedan (Anonymous)Thu 08-Mar-18 07:54 PM
Charter member
#70047, "RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do"

Welcome!

With respect to your first question, here's a non-exhaustive list of things you could potentially be doing. Some are more interesting than others.

1. Ranking.
2. Exploring an area you're not familiar with.
3. Trying to get gear that's better than what you're already wearing.
4. Practicing to raise your skill percentages.
5. Hunting people so you can kill them. (This also helps with #3).
6. Trying to get into a cabal, if you're not already in one.
7. Gathering gold, which is helpful for healing at healers.

In terms of role-play, just familiarize yourself with the CF cabal landscape, then act like you're the character you're playing. If you don't have a backstory, first thing would be to create one via the "role" command. Hard to play a "role" if you don't have one.

Then just play it out. For instance, when you asked that guy for tips and he reacted harshly because you're a magic user, behave as if your character would behave upon first discovering there are people hell-bent on destroying magic. Would he be angry? Surprised? Fearful? Incredulous? Etc.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA little lost roleplay wise and what I should do [View all] , CptainTwizzle, Thu 08-Mar-18 01:31 PM
Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, Thaedan (Anonymous), 08-Mar-18 07:54 PM #9
Reply Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., Rahsael, 08-Mar-18 02:07 PM, #2
Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:16 PM, #4
Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:34 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., Rahsael, 08-Mar-18 02:56 PM, #6
Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, Matrik-, 08-Mar-18 01:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:14 PM, #3
          Reply Necromantic roleplay, Matrik-, 08-Mar-18 05:24 PM, #7
               Reply Premium Battlefield is a great resource too, Mcbeth, 08-Mar-18 06:10 PM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70036 Previous topic | Next topic