Subject: "RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70036
Show all folders

RahsaelThu 08-Mar-18 02:56 PM
Member since 05th May 2017
232 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70043, "RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..."

When you're wandering around and see an item on the ground that you think might be valuable, pick it up and try to sell it to the appropriate vendor. Make this a habit and before long, you might end up with a lot of gold.

You can use talismans, wands and scrolls, and anyone but Battleragers can use potions. Figure out what all of the ones sold in cities do and determine which might be useful to you. Also, there are shopkeepers in some guilds in major cities that sell really useful items. One of these will make ranking a LOT easier for you in early to mid levels. A hint: for necromancers, there is a talisman sold in a major city once you hit hero range that can make you a lot more powerful.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA little lost roleplay wise and what I should do [View all] , CptainTwizzle, Thu 08-Mar-18 01:31 PM
Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, Thaedan (Anonymous), 08-Mar-18 07:54 PM, #9
Reply Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., Rahsael, 08-Mar-18 02:07 PM, #2
Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:16 PM, #4
Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:34 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., Rahsael, 08-Mar-18 02:56 PM #6
Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, Matrik-, 08-Mar-18 01:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:14 PM, #3
          Reply Necromantic roleplay, Matrik-, 08-Mar-18 05:24 PM, #7
               Reply Premium Battlefield is a great resource too, Mcbeth, 08-Mar-18 06:10 PM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70036 Previous topic | Next topic