Subject: "A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70036
Show all folders

CptainTwizzleThu 08-Mar-18 01:31 PM
Member since 26th Feb 2018
6 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#70036, "A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do"

I need a little creativity advice and being new to this MUD, i'm a necromancer and can carry myself well as one I like to think but I really have no idea what to do next other than leveling, feels a bit like auto-pilot mode? What are some things I can achieve/do. I know it's endless possibilities, that much I can tell. I just have no idea what those possibilities are! Is there a ittle bit of lore I could read up on too to kinda, get a better feel? Maybe someone drop a link? Had someone get pissed at me because I use magic and asked for a tip and they are against magic, I didn't know things like that. Anyways, kinda just feeling a bit lost and looking for advice.

Also any roleplay tips per lifestyles you've seen in the past for suggestion in my own ways would be cool too!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA little lost roleplay wise and what I should do [View all] , CptainTwizzle, Thu 08-Mar-18 01:31 PM
Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, Thaedan (Anonymous), 08-Mar-18 07:54 PM, #9
Reply Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., Rahsael, 08-Mar-18 02:07 PM, #2
Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:16 PM, #4
Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:34 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Definitely read Matrik's reply. And..., Rahsael, 08-Mar-18 02:56 PM, #6
Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, Matrik-, 08-Mar-18 01:49 PM, #1
     Reply RE: A little lost roleplay wise and what I should do, CptainTwizzle, 08-Mar-18 02:14 PM, #3
          Reply Necromantic roleplay, Matrik-, 08-Mar-18 05:24 PM, #7
               Reply Premium Battlefield is a great resource too, Mcbeth, 08-Mar-18 06:10 PM, #8
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #70036 Previous topic | Next topic