Subject: "I agree with this." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24209
Show all folders

ScrimbulTue 31-Mar-09 02:59 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#24217, "I agree with this."

If you've ever played a class that you have to have multiple mobs follow you around, they don't fly and their only perk is breathing underwater, while they don't ignore currents?

Oh and any idiot paladin/shaman can summon them away in their spare time provided you're not in the same room as them (which is 98% of the time if they're doing this at all) and wrath them down with a minimum of effort before you can summon them back? Which will generally cost you more mana than it did them because you might have a crappy lowbie area mob zombie spawn in on a given continent after yours was risen/re-entered the game?

Frankly the damage they do, the mob HP they keep and the fact that they are only a couple of levels lower than when they were living is understandable once you try to play around all those limits. You can't exactly take the zombies exploring when they are too large to enter every other door, etc. and if you're dealing with a hero level tanky character at all with a modicum of saves, and if it's a goodie, the headdress of galadriel or helm of brilliance, they're nigh useless but as cannon fodder...

They don't need to be nerfed on rescue, the imms already implemented a failure rate on them which gets lowbie necros killed regularly.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOn Golems, mummies, zombies and ghouls [View all] , Abernyte, Mon 30-Mar-09 09:56 AM
Reply Try this., Scrimbul, 31-Mar-09 03:05 AM, #5
Reply RE: Try this., Daevryn, 31-Mar-09 07:43 AM, #6
Reply To be fair I'm not that far along in my C., Scrimbul, 31-Mar-09 03:02 PM, #8
Reply This is such a great idea., Guilo, 01-Apr-09 10:29 AM, #9
Reply I agree. Remove 'order all rescue'. Or change it so onl..., Marcus_, 31-Mar-09 01:53 AM, #2
Reply I don't think necromancers need their charmie's strengt..., Mekantos, 31-Mar-09 02:06 AM, #3
     Reply I agree with this., Scrimbul, 31-Mar-09 02:59 AM #4
          Reply Then remove the failure rate., Marcus_, 31-Mar-09 02:51 PM, #7
Reply They can fail, Mekantos, 30-Mar-09 10:16 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24209 Previous topic | Next topic