Subject: "On Golems, mummies, zombies and ghouls" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24209
Show all folders

AbernyteMon 30-Mar-09 09:56 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
973 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#24209, "On Golems, mummies, zombies and ghouls"

Do these brainless being ever fail to rescue the necromancer or the person the necromancer commands them to rescue? I ask because warriors and paladins often fail in their attempts but I have never seen one of these brainless undead ever fail.

If they don't ever fail to rescue, why not? Shouldn't there always be a chance of failure in skills that involve people meleeing about?

It kind of detracts from the warrior's skills set if a brainless pile of embalmed flesh can rescue people better than he can.

-----Abernyte

P.S. If you cannot make it fail sometimes, at least have them accidently pass on plague to the rescued by virtue of the close proximity they are under.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOn Golems, mummies, zombies and ghouls [View all] , Abernyte, Mon 30-Mar-09 09:56 AM
Reply Try this., Scrimbul, 31-Mar-09 03:05 AM, #5
Reply RE: Try this., Daevryn, 31-Mar-09 07:43 AM, #6
Reply To be fair I'm not that far along in my C., Scrimbul, 31-Mar-09 03:02 PM, #8
Reply This is such a great idea., Guilo, 01-Apr-09 10:29 AM, #9
Reply I agree. Remove 'order all rescue'. Or change it so onl..., Marcus_, 31-Mar-09 01:53 AM, #2
Reply I don't think necromancers need their charmie's strengt..., Mekantos, 31-Mar-09 02:06 AM, #3
     Reply I agree with this., Scrimbul, 31-Mar-09 02:59 AM, #4
          Reply Then remove the failure rate., Marcus_, 31-Mar-09 02:51 PM, #7
Reply They can fail, Mekantos, 30-Mar-09 10:16 AM, #1
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #24209 Previous topic | Next topic