Subject: "They are coming" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72254
Show all folders

Seyriannia (Guest)Sun 21-Sep-08 05:42 PM

#72356, "They are coming"

I only have a range between 30-40 minutes I can stay connected. I have a little problem with Vista currently after a reformat and the location of my CD key. Meaning I have limited acess to most of my computer and cannot save, open, or otherwise create any form of documantation. Basically I have very limited access to my PC in order to re-purchase a CD key. It sucks :-p. And the one who I need to contact about getting it is a brother who might have accidently taken some stuff on him move to taiwan for a year. Getting in contact thus far has been an annoyance but will eventually surface.

That being said, no. I never did use the flute against tribunals and such in protected cities. I actually used the harp from the the Red-Gold dragon for raiding the spire and such. Nizi and others can certainly vouch for that as they would often give me a blank stare as i'd switch it out.

You were a formidable opponent. And also, i'd say, my bane. Good timing on the lash as my anthem fell at the captain. That was total fendril and lieutenant schooling right there. The biggest kill of yours though was when my net disconnected on the open sea. I didnt even see that kill. Only to log on and ask if you got me since you were on the docks at the time. Having Igbah, Satebos, and Soidel all hovering my corpse was a bit disheartening though. But thats what happens. Everytime you log on you have put yourself at risk for a big uncontrollable thing that is Thera. in fact, that link dead death didnt even really piss me off because I was fortunate the first time I died and you returned stuff. After that I told myself I was VERY fortunate and undeserving to worry about losing the stuff from that point on because I probably shouldnt have it anymore regardless.

Then I remember a third death to you where I died at the huntress during a retrieval of yours. I think I was occupied with something and you showed up and I ran out and died relatively fast. I'm not really sure the hell happened there but I you deserved every kill you got. Class act.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the Heart... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Sep-08 07:36 PM
Reply Not a word for you enemies?, Fendril (Guest), 21-Sep-08 04:26 PM, #10
Reply They are coming, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 05:42 PM #11
     Reply RE: They are coming, Fendril (Guest), 21-Sep-08 08:19 PM, #12
     Reply In general I liked your char, Seyr, but..., Twist, 21-Sep-08 08:30 PM, #13
          Reply The agreement, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 08:52 PM, #14
               Reply RE: The agreement, Fendril (Guest), 22-Sep-08 10:45 AM, #17
                    Reply Do check, Seyriannia (Guest), 22-Sep-08 10:53 AM, #18
                         Reply The history shows what the Imm in question thought..., Twist, 22-Sep-08 12:14 PM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the H..., Ajirkahn (Guest), 21-Sep-08 01:19 AM, #7
Reply I enjoyed some of our hunts as well, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 09:42 AM, #8
Reply Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at least), Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 12:07 AM, #6
Reply RE: Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at leas..., Jayundar (Guest), 22-Sep-08 09:38 PM, #20
Reply Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes, Seyriannia (Guest), 20-Sep-08 11:55 PM, #5
Reply Hehe, Glordath, Aodh, 21-Sep-08 10:45 AM, #9
Reply RE: Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes, Vreksoek (Guest), 21-Sep-08 11:24 PM, #15
Reply I am glad Naboueh came across that way., Abernytee (Guest), 22-Sep-08 03:21 AM, #16
Reply My time has come., Seyriannia (Guest), 20-Sep-08 01:25 PM, #4
Reply Cool stuff, DeihaKreoKhurga (Guest), 20-Sep-08 09:30 AM, #3
Reply this sucks., Namanrin (Guest), 20-Sep-08 07:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the H..., Etielise (Guest), 19-Sep-08 08:24 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72254 Previous topic | Next topic