Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the Hearthsinger of the Harvest Moon
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=72254
72254, (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the Hearthsinger of the Harvest Moon
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fri Sep 19 19:32:59 2008

At 1 o'clock AM, Day of Thunder, 24th of the Month of the Spring
on the Theran calendar Seyriannia perished, never to return.
Race:elf
Class:bard
Level:51
Alignment:Good
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:631
72353, Not a word for you enemies?
Posted by Fendril on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Alot of people complained about you being nothing more than a gang whore. But I knew, if you and I were both awake, you would stop by Galadon and try and sleep me. I would say 85% of the time you would come, atleast the first time, by your self. If you didn't get me that first time, you might bring someone the second time, but not always. To me, that is not ganging.

The only problem I ever had with you was your complaints about not getting your equipment back. Now that all is said and done, did you ever use that intrument within a protected city after I gave it back to you? Be honest, it does not matter at all any more.
72356, They are coming
Posted by Seyriannia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

I only have a range between 30-40 minutes I can stay connected. I have a little problem with Vista currently after a reformat and the location of my CD key. Meaning I have limited acess to most of my computer and cannot save, open, or otherwise create any form of documantation. Basically I have very limited access to my PC in order to re-purchase a CD key. It sucks :-p. And the one who I need to contact about getting it is a brother who might have accidently taken some stuff on him move to taiwan for a year. Getting in contact thus far has been an annoyance but will eventually surface.

That being said, no. I never did use the flute against tribunals and such in protected cities. I actually used the harp from the the Red-Gold dragon for raiding the spire and such. Nizi and others can certainly vouch for that as they would often give me a blank stare as i'd switch it out.

You were a formidable opponent. And also, i'd say, my bane. Good timing on the lash as my anthem fell at the captain. That was total fendril and lieutenant schooling right there. The biggest kill of yours though was when my net disconnected on the open sea. I didnt even see that kill. Only to log on and ask if you got me since you were on the docks at the time. Having Igbah, Satebos, and Soidel all hovering my corpse was a bit disheartening though. But thats what happens. Everytime you log on you have put yourself at risk for a big uncontrollable thing that is Thera. in fact, that link dead death didnt even really piss me off because I was fortunate the first time I died and you returned stuff. After that I told myself I was VERY fortunate and undeserving to worry about losing the stuff from that point on because I probably shouldnt have it anymore regardless.

Then I remember a third death to you where I died at the huntress during a retrieval of yours. I think I was occupied with something and you showed up and I ran out and died relatively fast. I'm not really sure the hell happened there but I you deserved every kill you got. Class act.

72360, RE: They are coming
I felt bad about the one on the sea. Right after you fell, the other outtie bard started smacking me around so I couldn't stay and watch your corpse. Then when you asked if I got you I felt like crap. The one at the huntress surprised me. I thought you lost your link after that one too. Well done.
72361, In general I liked your char, Seyr, but...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I call #### on the "didn't use the flute in protected cities" after promising not to because I watched you do it (and put it in your history, IIRC).
72363, The agreement

He said I couldnt use it against tribunals. I could, however, use it against others, except the tribunals. And that was limited to raiding the city against them. I could use it outside. Hence why whenever engaging with tribunals when they were around I switched it out.

72385, RE: The agreement
I thought it was within the protected cities at all and raiding the Spire, but I could be wrong. If I really feel like looking tonight, I have it logged somewhere.
72388, Do check

I left the conversation feeling we both agreed on that. A young duergar did mention my use of retreving the fetish and using the flute on kostyan and kresin. I used it to sleep them and deal with them in galadon. No tribunals present other than the lowbie following me around for a loot. He argued about the note you sent and I told him just as I said now and to talk to you about any problems and send me back if so. Nothing ever came back on that issue.
72391, The history shows what the Imm in question thought...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...and what Fendril has above is what I based my followup comment on. :)

Not that the prior history entry couldn't be inaccurate though. :P
72332, RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the Hearthsinger of the Harvest Moon
Posted by Ajirkahn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
We had some very good times... and some very good kills on some almost impossible to take down opponents... I almost felt bad for everyone when we were together... it was astounding how well we worked together... IMO... way better synchronized then any of the other Fortress members, which is why I would always be eager to hunt with you... I knew if I was hard-pressed, I could come to you (who would ordinarily be in the same situation more or less) and we'd head out and kick evil butt...

Good times and a good character, I dont care what they about Fortlander nonsense... what we did was entirely in-character and in context with keeping ourshelves alive as well as pursuiting our War against the same opponents...

As an FYI for folks, Seyriannia never once attacked a dwarf from the Fort in my presence... nor paladin, etc... it is for those reasons a bond can be made... not at all Outlanders hunt Dwarves, and not all Outlanders are 100% hunky-dory about it...

Great character once again :-P
72339, I enjoyed some of our hunts as well

I'd would note, however, that I was attacked by fort dwarves and fort assassins though.

72327, Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at least)

Liluthyian: Well per our last meeting you were not in the cabal anymore, oddly. And not sunwarden! But that aside you still warrant a spot here. You were really interesting. Great role concept. Deserving of the rewards and title you got! You were totally lesbian seeming! haha. I'd have to put you though at a close second for kill destroyer! Glordath still tops that list. Sometimes I would literally actually laugh at my screen when you would do the totally WRONG move. And you always knew it afterwards and would moan. just highlight certain things like when flight is dispelled, etc! I do envy your kill on gremblis in the spire. That was such a cool turn of events. I got complete destroyed. I'm still amazed. because for all the very odd choiced you often made you had such a steller flow in those moments. ALL THAT ASIDE--you reeked of coolness from an rp perspective. And i'm really thankful I age died giving you an endurance speech through your hardships. And thank you for being with me in my final moments :)

Namanrin: You're definately pretty cool. I did enjoy our perfect kill on kiadela. Killing invoker in spire is always rewarding in itself i've grown to feel :). Always willing to explore/talk/raid. I really wish we could have done more together, honestly.

Jayundar: You have this evil presence in your speech. I was always waiting for the moment you'd just throw an immolate at me or such. I was totally ready to throw some fists and be excited about the possabilities! Too bad it never happened :(

Lierang: Cant remember how to spell this druid name. Oh man, I had to age die when another druid was approaching! nooooo!! you seem to have class and skill. At least we got two kills together. More than I could have asked for. You will go far if you want to.

Doryan: You seem deadly, for certain. Never afraid to tell an elf off. The funniest thing I heard from you was when you regretably had to announce to others inquiring if we had the Scales that 'the elf somehow already got it'. I cant wait to see what angel and developments are left in your life!

Aunkdunell: pretty odd. Many said you were starved for elf flesh/blood more than an orc. But for some reason you never threatened me!

--- As an aside I forgot Throkk --

Throkk: enjoyed talking with you but you faded fast. I was young and really think some neat rp angels could have developed for my char had you stayed around longer! So much was lost! bleh on you! But honestly, you really did get me going at the start. Truthfully.
72405, RE: Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at least)
Posted by Jayundar on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hey!

When I was lower ranks I really hated Seyrianna (in character) but as I finally got up to the range where I could harm you our times coincided less and I mellowed some.

I was definitely ready to set you on fire, I was just waiting for the right moment :)

Very skillful player, I ran with Andaayhn a bit with one of my other characters. GLWYN!
72326, Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes

The cabal has a lot of unique and interesting features. Tons of roleplay options and general fun. I enjoyed my time with you all and i'll try to remember most of you. Though it might be hard. Not listed by favorites!!

Keren: I could honestly tell you were new. I hoped you learned a lot from your experience. To be honest though--I dont think we ever really traveled together! Other than me following you and healing you from those out of my PK ranger AP's.

Karjiin: You were evil, I know. But unlikes the other evils you didnt necessarily give that vibe to me. You seemed open to listening and understand Seyriannia. For such I tried to teach you what I could and share my perspective in life. It was fun while it lasted in those few moments we had together.

Macha: You were around forever. I could definately tell there was always something young and new about you. But you'd often suprise me by knowing something here and there. And you definately figured out many perks and tricks to the class for having enduring to play it so long. The only thing that baffled me was the whole conflicting struggle with dealing with fights with goodie and whatnot. You were FAR more aggressive against goodie tribs that I could ever have been!

Neboja: YOu REALLY showed potential but gave up far too fast. Shame on you.

Aiyanna: I always wanted a druid to run with. Really wanted one. But you came and went during my off time. I was REALLY dissapointed in that. I still really wish I could have been around more while you were around. Luckily, I wasnt. Or else you might have stained your name by being correlated with me by dio board ;).

Ixilth: You seemed new but at the same time knowledgable. A bit flustered with anger. You expected a lot and most of the time it bled through. I really wish we didnt crash the game in ST like 10 times. You did give me hope with your words. Attempting to kill the necro archmage was such a cool thing to try.

Naboueh: I had thought you would have become Nightreaver for certain. Though your times were sketchy. But honestly, I always just assumed you played early morning. you were beastly. You had a sense of evil but not too much that totally shunned me. I still laugh at Takenzallen for chasing me and falling into you in the weald. He thought that was a complete plot! You also caused a lot of rift between me and the marans. Who automatically assumed I was evil for doing stuff I didnt do with you!

Glordath: Jaguars! You preached a lot. Close third for interesting speech in outlander char's I've meet. You follow Jhoqu and Liluthyian. You REALLY made life a ton easier for raiding trib and other cabals. In general, we got a ton of beef for the summon/sleep combo. But if anything, it should teach one how to prepare for any situation they'll find down their CF career path. I've been victim. We all will be victim to it. Learn and grow. I hope you learned a lot. For all the bitching. I think we might have killed one person together. haha. You actually screwed over more kills than anyone could possibly imagine. Calm down in the PK situations! loved you.

Nizidrayt: Intersting speech, thats for sure. We did a lot. Very strong combination. Very knowledgable player. We just worked. And I loved it. We did some fun exploring. Fun talks. Interesting concepts. Just general pure fun. Ton more to probably say just drawing a blank!

Vrekseok: you were a pure loner thats for sure. Thanks for using your spear to wake me that one time. I'm fairly certain you still chuckle and enjoy my blood upon it!

Jhoqu: Just steller!!! I was REALLY disheartened when you left. You did so much for everyone and I admired that a lot. You had top notch
rp. Something I can only envy. I just cannot reproduce your form of speech and depth, which makes me sad :(

Gujnuz: You went out fast. We had some fun times. Im pretty sure we died a ton together as well. We really took some oddball risks. What were we thinking??

Tekkorhan: I remember you mostly because you were the only evil outlander to ever actually be super ####ing crazy and attack me. unfortunately you always hid at the spirit where if I tried to turn off trustcabal and such i'd be victim to the spirit in my attempts to fight. Dirty fighter!

Teldasill: I loved you. Tiger is so strong so I do feel an deep pain in all those you killed. that thing is a beast. YOu did very well. I really wish you wouldnt have let yourself go when you did. Enjoyed all our talks and runs!

Nusson: we had a few good runs. I never really understood you and your ways. Nor do I think I ever tried to.. which I suppose I could regret. Not to be mean, of course! Its just the truth. We never really did much other than a PK here or there!
72341, Hehe, Glordath
Posted by Aodh on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Fear the bard.... and her totally incompetent sidekick! Running around as the two goodie Outties was a lot of fun. Fendril seemed to be the only person I wouldn't get over-excited and #### up the sleep on.

I enjoyed your strong, supportive rp. There are very few characters that aren't froofy Acolyte healers that take that rp path. I've never heard of any that are supportive AND scary in pk.

Yeah, I'm still not the most pk savvy, but had a great, great, great time running around with you. GLWYN and all that jazz! :)
72369, RE: Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes
Posted by Vreksoek on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>Vrekseok: you were a pure loner thats for sure. Thanks for
>using your spear to wake me that one time. I'm fairly certain
>you still chuckle and enjoy my blood upon it!

No problem! You really were a force. There was a while there where Outlander was a wrecking ball-- and I think Sey had a lot to do with that. I intentionally tried to stay a bit distant from you but only because I didn't feel the nightreaver should be too friendly with an elf. I think you reciprocated that well-- stern, but never unfriendly. Well done, Much respect man.
72375, I am glad Naboueh came across that way.
Posted by Abernytee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
He was of a race that was considered evil by their beliefs but they were so remote from all other civilisations and tribes that he often just ignored or observed other races instead of having a hatred born of race.

-----Abernyte

P.S. My times were sketchy, at best and down right awful at worst but that is why I chose a ranger/outlander to play while my wife and I found our feet as parents!
72277, My time has come.

First off DeathAngel stole a couple hours from Seyriannia. Maybe 4?. I actually had at least 135 that last time I had checked. Meaning CF stole around 135 from myself.

I rolled up when Empire had 3 imperial bards. It was the constant bitchfest how they were oh so OP. I wanted to try a high int bard compared to the evil human empire bard. So I rolled up to join outlander.

I had about.. maybe.. five goals I had hoped to obtain. I think the only one I ever achieved was getting Amaranthe's tattoo again. Also some exploration tidbits. I learned a lot, so to speak. But I failed on many things as well.

This was my first outlander hero that I ever put any time into. I spent 600 hours roughly as a tribunal. And about the same as an outlander. I think I successfully raided the tree that had defenders consistently without worry than the tribunal with even 1 defender. It blew my mind, i know!

I actually now feel bad for all the outties we just raped back with Izuhlzin. I didnt have both perspectives which I do now. I can respect both. But it really does hurt outlander more to lose their item than tribunal.

Funny how those work out.

I had always wanted to Age die a character. So this was definately a first. Though its not so much the boredom factor at the end as it is the disheartened factor for me. Knowing that i'm soon going to die and its going to be done. Thats never a motivating factor to log on and play for. Because it spills the end to so much invested time.
Now I need to strive for a char that age dies and gets the magical seeming death echoes. Those are always special and something i'd really strive to acquire one day.

I accumelated a lot of hate. Just search Seyriannia on dio's. So much character assassination and hate. Thats just how things are. I like to PK just as much as you do. And sometimes to get a kill and to teach others you have to use others.

JMC argues that distortion is bs. Not really. I mean, if I were to argue something bs I would argue trip. That was probably the number one killers. All I needed was one other person to completely rape you. All you really need is laberous lament and trip as an elf.

I'd probably would have died a ton more to that very tactic if I didnt have one of the most, argueably, overpowered edges given to me. I felt basically immune to trip :). So thanks.

On that note, i'll probably post some individual goobyes in a bit. But you all can do what you do best and have done for the majority of my characters life. Flame.

I mean, honestly, you have a whole 635 hours worth of #### to bag me on.

CraftedDeception(Serniae, Lysrieal, Izuhlzin, Andaayhn, Seyriannia.)
72271, Cool stuff
Posted by DeihaKreoKhurga on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I enjoyed interacting with you with both Deiha and Kreo, not with Khurga though who got ganged a few times by you. ;)

Though some cool moments with Kreo as I jacked and stole from you just to be nightmared and whatnot. hehe
And that talk you me and Nizzy had at the huntress when Kreo was lvl 25ish or so. Trying to lure outlanders to aid him in becoming Kingpin. hehe Hadn't you been there I might have gotten something out of it. But a chaotic evil thief looking for kingpin and wealh bargaining with a outlander elf... Not the best combination. Hahahaha

Well played dude, looking forward to your next!
72269, this sucks.
Posted by Namanrin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wells its official... your the last from my day and age..

It was always fun runnin' around with you. Always knew you could answer any question... always knew if we were together, I never had to worry... you were very competent.

Good luck with your next... thanks for all the help.

Nam
72256, RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the Hearthsinger of the Harvest Moon
Posted by Etielise on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Poo. I have fond memories of our interactions when my character was still young. I was really looking forward to seeing what you might have in store for the festival, but alas it never came to be.