Subject: "Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at least)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72254
Show all folders

Seyriannia (Guest)Sun 21-Sep-08 12:07 AM

#72327, "Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at least)"

Liluthyian: Well per our last meeting you were not in the cabal anymore, oddly. And not sunwarden! But that aside you still warrant a spot here. You were really interesting. Great role concept. Deserving of the rewards and title you got! You were totally lesbian seeming! haha. I'd have to put you though at a close second for kill destroyer! Glordath still tops that list. Sometimes I would literally actually laugh at my screen when you would do the totally WRONG move. And you always knew it afterwards and would moan. just highlight certain things like when flight is dispelled, etc! I do envy your kill on gremblis in the spire. That was such a cool turn of events. I got complete destroyed. I'm still amazed. because for all the very odd choiced you often made you had such a steller flow in those moments. ALL THAT ASIDE--you reeked of coolness from an rp perspective. And i'm really thankful I age died giving you an endurance speech through your hardships. And thank you for being with me in my final moments

Namanrin: You're definately pretty cool. I did enjoy our perfect kill on kiadela. Killing invoker in spire is always rewarding in itself i've grown to feel . Always willing to explore/talk/raid. I really wish we could have done more together, honestly.

Jayundar: You have this evil presence in your speech. I was always waiting for the moment you'd just throw an immolate at me or such. I was totally ready to throw some fists and be excited about the possabilities! Too bad it never happened

Lierang: Cant remember how to spell this druid name. Oh man, I had to age die when another druid was approaching! nooooo!! you seem to have class and skill. At least we got two kills together. More than I could have asked for. You will go far if you want to.

Doryan: You seem deadly, for certain. Never afraid to tell an elf off. The funniest thing I heard from you was when you regretably had to announce to others inquiring if we had the Scales that 'the elf somehow already got it'. I cant wait to see what angel and developments are left in your life!

Aunkdunell: pretty odd. Many said you were starved for elf flesh/blood more than an orc. But for some reason you never threatened me!

--- As an aside I forgot Throkk --

Throkk: enjoyed talking with you but you faded fast. I was young and really think some neat rp angels could have developed for my char had you stayed around longer! So much was lost! bleh on you! But honestly, you really did get me going at the start. Truthfully.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the Heart... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Sep-08 07:36 PM
Reply Not a word for you enemies?, Fendril (Guest), 21-Sep-08 04:26 PM, #10
Reply They are coming, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 05:42 PM, #11
     Reply RE: They are coming, Fendril (Guest), 21-Sep-08 08:19 PM, #12
     Reply In general I liked your char, Seyr, but..., Twist, 21-Sep-08 08:30 PM, #13
          Reply The agreement, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 08:52 PM, #14
               Reply RE: The agreement, Fendril (Guest), 22-Sep-08 10:45 AM, #17
                    Reply Do check, Seyriannia (Guest), 22-Sep-08 10:53 AM, #18
                         Reply The history shows what the Imm in question thought..., Twist, 22-Sep-08 12:14 PM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the H..., Ajirkahn (Guest), 21-Sep-08 01:19 AM, #7
Reply I enjoyed some of our hunts as well, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 09:42 AM, #8
Reply Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at least), Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 12:07 AM #6
Reply RE: Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at leas..., Jayundar (Guest), 22-Sep-08 09:38 PM, #20
Reply Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes, Seyriannia (Guest), 20-Sep-08 11:55 PM, #5
Reply Hehe, Glordath, Aodh, 21-Sep-08 10:45 AM, #9
Reply RE: Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes, Vreksoek (Guest), 21-Sep-08 11:24 PM, #15
Reply I am glad Naboueh came across that way., Abernytee (Guest), 22-Sep-08 03:21 AM, #16
Reply My time has come., Seyriannia (Guest), 20-Sep-08 01:25 PM, #4
Reply Cool stuff, DeihaKreoKhurga (Guest), 20-Sep-08 09:30 AM, #3
Reply this sucks., Namanrin (Guest), 20-Sep-08 07:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the H..., Etielise (Guest), 19-Sep-08 08:24 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72254 Previous topic | Next topic