Subject: "Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72254
Show all folders

Seyriannia (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-08 11:55 PM

#72326, "Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes"

The cabal has a lot of unique and interesting features. Tons of roleplay options and general fun. I enjoyed my time with you all and i'll try to remember most of you. Though it might be hard. Not listed by favorites!!

Keren: I could honestly tell you were new. I hoped you learned a lot from your experience. To be honest though--I dont think we ever really traveled together! Other than me following you and healing you from those out of my PK ranger AP's.

Karjiin: You were evil, I know. But unlikes the other evils you didnt necessarily give that vibe to me. You seemed open to listening and understand Seyriannia. For such I tried to teach you what I could and share my perspective in life. It was fun while it lasted in those few moments we had together.

Macha: You were around forever. I could definately tell there was always something young and new about you. But you'd often suprise me by knowing something here and there. And you definately figured out many perks and tricks to the class for having enduring to play it so long. The only thing that baffled me was the whole conflicting struggle with dealing with fights with goodie and whatnot. You were FAR more aggressive against goodie tribs that I could ever have been!

Neboja: YOu REALLY showed potential but gave up far too fast. Shame on you.

Aiyanna: I always wanted a druid to run with. Really wanted one. But you came and went during my off time. I was REALLY dissapointed in that. I still really wish I could have been around more while you were around. Luckily, I wasnt. Or else you might have stained your name by being correlated with me by dio board .

Ixilth: You seemed new but at the same time knowledgable. A bit flustered with anger. You expected a lot and most of the time it bled through. I really wish we didnt crash the game in ST like 10 times. You did give me hope with your words. Attempting to kill the necro archmage was such a cool thing to try.

Naboueh: I had thought you would have become Nightreaver for certain. Though your times were sketchy. But honestly, I always just assumed you played early morning. you were beastly. You had a sense of evil but not too much that totally shunned me. I still laugh at Takenzallen for chasing me and falling into you in the weald. He thought that was a complete plot! You also caused a lot of rift between me and the marans. Who automatically assumed I was evil for doing stuff I didnt do with you!

Glordath: Jaguars! You preached a lot. Close third for interesting speech in outlander char's I've meet. You follow Jhoqu and Liluthyian. You REALLY made life a ton easier for raiding trib and other cabals. In general, we got a ton of beef for the summon/sleep combo. But if anything, it should teach one how to prepare for any situation they'll find down their CF career path. I've been victim. We all will be victim to it. Learn and grow. I hope you learned a lot. For all the bitching. I think we might have killed one person together. haha. You actually screwed over more kills than anyone could possibly imagine. Calm down in the PK situations! loved you.

Nizidrayt: Intersting speech, thats for sure. We did a lot. Very strong combination. Very knowledgable player. We just worked. And I loved it. We did some fun exploring. Fun talks. Interesting concepts. Just general pure fun. Ton more to probably say just drawing a blank!

Vrekseok: you were a pure loner thats for sure. Thanks for using your spear to wake me that one time. I'm fairly certain you still chuckle and enjoy my blood upon it!

Jhoqu: Just steller!!! I was REALLY disheartened when you left. You did so much for everyone and I admired that a lot. You had top notch
rp. Something I can only envy. I just cannot reproduce your form of speech and depth, which makes me sad

Gujnuz: You went out fast. We had some fun times. Im pretty sure we died a ton together as well. We really took some oddball risks. What were we thinking??

Tekkorhan: I remember you mostly because you were the only evil outlander to ever actually be super ####ing crazy and attack me. unfortunately you always hid at the spirit where if I tried to turn off trustcabal and such i'd be victim to the spirit in my attempts to fight. Dirty fighter!

Teldasill: I loved you. Tiger is so strong so I do feel an deep pain in all those you killed. that thing is a beast. YOu did very well. I really wish you wouldnt have let yourself go when you did. Enjoyed all our talks and runs!

Nusson: we had a few good runs. I never really understood you and your ways. Nor do I think I ever tried to.. which I suppose I could regret. Not to be mean, of course! Its just the truth. We never really did much other than a PK here or there!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the Heart... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Sep-08 07:36 PM
Reply Not a word for you enemies?, Fendril (Guest), 21-Sep-08 04:26 PM, #10
Reply They are coming, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 05:42 PM, #11
     Reply RE: They are coming, Fendril (Guest), 21-Sep-08 08:19 PM, #12
     Reply In general I liked your char, Seyr, but..., Twist, 21-Sep-08 08:30 PM, #13
          Reply The agreement, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 08:52 PM, #14
               Reply RE: The agreement, Fendril (Guest), 22-Sep-08 10:45 AM, #17
                    Reply Do check, Seyriannia (Guest), 22-Sep-08 10:53 AM, #18
                         Reply The history shows what the Imm in question thought..., Twist, 22-Sep-08 12:14 PM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the H..., Ajirkahn (Guest), 21-Sep-08 01:19 AM, #7
Reply I enjoyed some of our hunts as well, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 09:42 AM, #8
Reply Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at least), Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 12:07 AM, #6
Reply RE: Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at leas..., Jayundar (Guest), 22-Sep-08 09:38 PM, #20
Reply Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes, Seyriannia (Guest), 20-Sep-08 11:55 PM #5
Reply Hehe, Glordath, Aodh, 21-Sep-08 10:45 AM, #9
Reply RE: Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes, Vreksoek (Guest), 21-Sep-08 11:24 PM, #15
Reply I am glad Naboueh came across that way., Abernytee (Guest), 22-Sep-08 03:21 AM, #16
Reply My time has come., Seyriannia (Guest), 20-Sep-08 01:25 PM, #4
Reply Cool stuff, DeihaKreoKhurga (Guest), 20-Sep-08 09:30 AM, #3
Reply this sucks., Namanrin (Guest), 20-Sep-08 07:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the H..., Etielise (Guest), 19-Sep-08 08:24 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72254 Previous topic | Next topic