Subject: "My time has come." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72254
Show all folders

Seyriannia (Guest)Sat 20-Sep-08 01:25 PM

#72277, "My time has come."

First off DeathAngel stole a couple hours from Seyriannia. Maybe 4?. I actually had at least 135 that last time I had checked. Meaning CF stole around 135 from myself.

I rolled up when Empire had 3 imperial bards. It was the constant bitchfest how they were oh so OP. I wanted to try a high int bard compared to the evil human empire bard. So I rolled up to join outlander.

I had about.. maybe.. five goals I had hoped to obtain. I think the only one I ever achieved was getting Amaranthe's tattoo again. Also some exploration tidbits. I learned a lot, so to speak. But I failed on many things as well.

This was my first outlander hero that I ever put any time into. I spent 600 hours roughly as a tribunal. And about the same as an outlander. I think I successfully raided the tree that had defenders consistently without worry than the tribunal with even 1 defender. It blew my mind, i know!

I actually now feel bad for all the outties we just raped back with Izuhlzin. I didnt have both perspectives which I do now. I can respect both. But it really does hurt outlander more to lose their item than tribunal.

Funny how those work out.

I had always wanted to Age die a character. So this was definately a first. Though its not so much the boredom factor at the end as it is the disheartened factor for me. Knowing that i'm soon going to die and its going to be done. Thats never a motivating factor to log on and play for. Because it spills the end to so much invested time.
Now I need to strive for a char that age dies and gets the magical seeming death echoes. Those are always special and something i'd really strive to acquire one day.

I accumelated a lot of hate. Just search Seyriannia on dio's. So much character assassination and hate. Thats just how things are. I like to PK just as much as you do. And sometimes to get a kill and to teach others you have to use others.

JMC argues that distortion is bs. Not really. I mean, if I were to argue something bs I would argue trip. That was probably the number one killers. All I needed was one other person to completely rape you. All you really need is laberous lament and trip as an elf.

I'd probably would have died a ton more to that very tactic if I didnt have one of the most, argueably, overpowered edges given to me. I felt basically immune to trip . So thanks.

On that note, i'll probably post some individual goobyes in a bit. But you all can do what you do best and have done for the majority of my characters life. Flame.

I mean, honestly, you have a whole 635 hours worth of #### to bag me on.

CraftedDeception(Serniae, Lysrieal, Izuhlzin, Andaayhn, Seyriannia.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the Heart... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 19-Sep-08 07:36 PM
Reply Not a word for you enemies?, Fendril (Guest), 21-Sep-08 04:26 PM, #10
Reply They are coming, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 05:42 PM, #11
     Reply RE: They are coming, Fendril (Guest), 21-Sep-08 08:19 PM, #12
     Reply In general I liked your char, Seyr, but..., Twist, 21-Sep-08 08:30 PM, #13
          Reply The agreement, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 08:52 PM, #14
               Reply RE: The agreement, Fendril (Guest), 22-Sep-08 10:45 AM, #17
                    Reply Do check, Seyriannia (Guest), 22-Sep-08 10:53 AM, #18
                         Reply The history shows what the Imm in question thought..., Twist, 22-Sep-08 12:14 PM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the H..., Ajirkahn (Guest), 21-Sep-08 01:19 AM, #7
Reply I enjoyed some of our hunts as well, Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 09:42 AM, #8
Reply Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at least), Seyriannia (Guest), 21-Sep-08 12:07 AM, #6
Reply RE: Outlanders of the Present(prior to my death at leas..., Jayundar (Guest), 22-Sep-08 09:38 PM, #20
Reply Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes, Seyriannia (Guest), 20-Sep-08 11:55 PM, #5
Reply Hehe, Glordath, Aodh, 21-Sep-08 10:45 AM, #9
Reply RE: Outlanders of the Past Goodbyes, Vreksoek (Guest), 21-Sep-08 11:24 PM, #15
Reply I am glad Naboueh came across that way., Abernytee (Guest), 22-Sep-08 03:21 AM, #16
Reply My time has come., Seyriannia (Guest), 20-Sep-08 01:25 PM #4
Reply Cool stuff, DeihaKreoKhurga (Guest), 20-Sep-08 09:30 AM, #3
Reply this sucks., Namanrin (Guest), 20-Sep-08 07:50 AM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [OUTLANDER] Seyriannia Annalliena the H..., Etielise (Guest), 19-Sep-08 08:24 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #72254 Previous topic | Next topic