Subject: "Well, Chalin must have been all powerful." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3806
Show all folders

Goapa (Guest) (Guest)Mon 19-Nov-01 02:31 AM

#3826, "Well, Chalin must have been all powerful."

You are refering to Chalin a lot here which is interesting seeing that Chalin has not been alive for what? 2 + years? My evil conjurers were back to back, my scion conjurer being a transfer from Empire inducted by that empire mage that helped change empire to scion. I do not know of any big "changes" besides additions to them through the elemental skills. Two weeks ago I saw an ice devil do exactly what I was talking about to a mob in ardihol. I don't think it has changed, but you can say it has if you want to make yourself feel better.

Your example about how a spear spec is going to take on an elemental, ice devil, nightwalker, and conjurer without powers is so weak it is pathetic. "Oh spin will save your life!". Arial sword spec with powers gets beat down by the new nightwalker, how is a spear spec without powers going to do it with addition of an elemental and ice devil and conjurer? You are truly delusional. Let us all bow down to the power of impale/spin for its conjurer slaying abilities. If you want a conjurer dead? why impale him and he will certainly die instantly, alas according to Chalin. Well I guess if Chalin was fighting Sintarlin this might actually work! heh.

You can call it pathetic, but what it comes down to is you were outsmarted yet again. Which is why you probably got beat on so much. What, you want word of recall to take you to your own personal room where you can't be hurt until you leave? *laugh* Assumptions of safety is a beautiful thing. I love it when mages think they are safe in their guild. I love it when you think you are safe when you recall. I love it, because it automatically gives me another advantage over you.

And your reference to villagers being thrown out of battle for sitting at recall points is COMPLETELY off. A villager sitting at a recall point to kill a healer who is not one of our enemies got booted. Also when two villagers killed a healer, they got the boot as well. Waiting at recall points is a valid and common tactic amoung rager thieves and assassins. And during raids of the hole, it is a good idea, if you have numbers, to leave one villager in Hamash because all you good scions recall there. I have had a previous rager praised by Nimbus because I found out all the recall points of all the mages we fought and would wait for them there.

Oh and your last point. flee, blackjack, awe crap, I missed, flee and run for the hills. What is that about? You trying to insult me? Oh I forgot a defender thief should stand toe to toe with the four scions he was fighting because that is how powerful he was. I cannot believe how stupid people are who complain about this. And 95% of the time, I have not "run for the hills" I have moved a couple spaces away and re-evaluate the situation/wait for protections to drop/allow the blackjack lag to go away/see if people split up to look for me, etc. 95% of the time, the battle isn't actually over. This of course you fail to grasp which is also why you died so many times.

All this ranting by you just seems like you don't want a challenge. Instead you want a mud where you can drive around on your ultimate power trip crushing everyone in your path, and when you fail, you up and delete and blame blame blame without pointing the finger at yourself. So many times were you caught without fly when you had a demon it was gross. So many times did you walk out and fight with no protections. So many times did you perform the spamming magic missile assault and wonder why you died, so many times did you walk out and get assassinated when you sat in the hole and didn't think of teleporting instead of walking out. These are all things you could have remedied easily, but you didn't. You didn't learn, you didn't change tactics, nothing, you just charged out thinking "because I got an -insert big conjuration here- I should win without any problems."

Man am I irritated by you. They change Battle because you are complaining they kill warrior types too much. Now that it is changed, you complain that villagers are not like they were in the "old days". Yet, you have forgotten you complained about them in the old days too. It just sounds like you are looking for a reason why you are not doing well. *shrug* Suck it up and learn and the moment you stop blaming others and blame yourself you will improve.

And the worst thing about it is, you tear Loborguz down in your post and then you have the gall to say, "I never intended to tear Loborguz down" yet that is EXACTLY what you did intend to do. Man do you make me mad.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <None> Merithias the Knight Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 10:41 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Merithias the Knight Hero, Jhyrbian (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:49 PM, #1
     Reply Anyway, a few goodbyes., Jhyrbian (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 11:17 PM, #2
          Reply bah, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 11:35 PM, #3
          Reply RE: bah, Samar...and nameless others (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 09:15 PM, #14
          Reply To satisfy curiousity, here's the story i was going to ..., Jhyrbian (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 02:31 PM, #22
               Reply Looks pretty good, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 07:05 PM, #25
          Reply Reguarding Thror, Vacationing rager (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:37 AM, #4
          Reply Excuse me for a moment., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 12:40 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Excuse me for a moment., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 02:49 PM, #6
          Reply well I'll be painted pink., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 03:35 PM, #7
          Reply RE: well I'll be painted pink., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 03:47 PM, #8
          Reply Side Note, Minyar, 18-Nov-01 03:53 PM, #9
          Reply Well, Chalin must have been all powerful., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 02:31 AM #16
               Reply Typically, Minyar, 19-Nov-01 02:50 PM, #23
          Reply RE: well I'll be painted pink., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 04:01 PM, #10
          Reply RE: well I'll be painted pink., Oaken (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 07:13 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Excuse me for a moment., Karthyle (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 10:03 AM, #18
               Reply RE: Excuse me for a moment., Minyar, 19-Nov-01 04:17 PM, #24
          Reply Actually, Vacationing rager (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:36 PM, #11
          Reply Abernyte.., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 11:24 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Reguarding Thror, Khrun (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 12:46 PM, #21
          Reply RE: Anyway, a few goodbyes., arkady (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 05:13 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Anyway, a few goodbyes., Intronan (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 09:50 AM, #17
          Reply RE: Anyway, a few goodbyes., Laios (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 11:56 AM, #19
               Reply RE: Anyway, a few goodbyes., Intronan (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 12:30 PM, #20
          Reply !, Adrigon (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 01:15 PM, #26
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3806 Previous topic | Next topic