Subject: "well I'll be painted pink." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3806
Show all folders

Goapa (Guest) (Guest)Sun 18-Nov-01 03:35 PM

#3822, "well I'll be painted pink."

I have been a rager for upmost of 7 years and I have seen it all. From the times where bloodthirst hit anyone walking by to when it was awesome and hit only non-ragers with no draw backs, to now. I can honestly say the village has changed, especially with the break up into three kinds. Because of that the village has had to adopt different tactics than bloodthirst/crush everyone.

Now, your situations here. Meushen and Jezzan fightin you in Galadon. If you had a problem inform LEADERSHIP! Is this beyond people's heads or something? It is dealt with more harshly now than I can ever think it has been. I cannot imagine someone getting uninducted for accidently walkin in and cranialling (when you don't see who is there) and getting uninducted. It happens now, harsh yes, more harsh than past definitely.

I would truely like to hear what you would do as a spear spec rager who doesn't have ranks (who doesn't have powers either) on a conjurer with an at least 51 ranked elemental, an ice devil, and the new and improved nightwalker conjurer pet. I would love to hear it. Tell us the OBVIOUS of which we are all missing. Please enlighten the stupid masses of your wisdom. I am DYING to hear this.

Now with the havin Meushen wait at your recall point. Ok I have problems with you crying about this. It is called using tactics. It probably was Loborguz totally outclassed you and you recalled barely alive. How is it not smart to put another at your recall point to make sure you die? Last night, three scions all should have died three times each but were recalled away, including the log on the unofficial. Are we just supposed to accept it and carry on? "Oh got away. I could wait where he is recalled and kill them, but that would be too smart for a villager to do." This is called tactical use of the weapons before you. You don't like being outsmarted, use teleport, or orb of travel (or if your hometown is galadon then you are still screwed but you get my drift). This is on the same level of me killin all the guild guardians in galadon for the mages and picking them off when they run in there for safety.

OH CRAP, the VILLAGERS ARE USING THEIR HEADS!

I won't even address your total misinformation about the current and past bloodthirsts. Any berserker would give up how bloodthirst is now to have it back in the Minalcar days.
And you are right, even with the drawbacks that it DID have. Attack anything in the room, etc, can't rest or sleep, you have ADDITIONAL drawbacks on top of that which include a fatigue that last for the same length you thirsted for where your hit/damage goes down by a ton, you don't regenerate mana or health, you dodge/parry/shield block for utter crap. What the hell do you want? You are so misinformed.

Fighting four on one. Is that the norm villagers should be facing? Is that what you want? I have seen Meushen, Merithias, Loborguz, and a few others do things that were pretty much insane to be doing seeing what we were facing. I'll just take the time when scions had five people sitting at the archmage including a healer, an invoker, and a polearm spec warrior, and the villagers who are already outnumbered by what is at the archmage are RAIDING them. We lost a few, all of the scions survived BECAUSE of recalling by others. Talk about brave, that is it right there.

It is like you are wanting the village to be these warriors that you can just pick off when you want, who don't use their head, who just stand there alone waiting to be gangbanged, who don't use tactics but still don't fight any non-mage warrior types or priest types, who don't use any equipment that has a magic flag, etc. We are playing this game for fun as well, we are not your punching dummies.

And to be honest, I played an evil conjurer in scarab and an evil conjurer in scion to 51 and they both rocked. My ice devils would barrier/shield me right away when fighting good aligned mobs. Slap on stone skin and an aura that lasts 20 hours and it was so easy to destroy people for a long period of time. Maybe if you invested some time in healing staves and other regenerative items that are simple to get you would not get rocked so much. Hell, my ice devil did this psionic blast on people that would kill them outright sometimes, or stun the crap out of them, or do things I still don't know what they were.

I am ranting here, but to tear down Loborguz supposedly because his leadership is bad is sick and wrong. He is one of the better leaders of the village. He is around a lot, he is not a coward in any shape or form, he makes sure people stay in line, he puts his life on the line without thought, and he leads by example not by some divine "I got the power" bullcrap and has respect of a lot of villagers (if not them all). AND on top of that leadership is a farking thankless job! And he has stuck to it, dispite his mistakes and his shortcomings and put the village on top. You be a leader of a cabal for 200 hours and you can begin to talk trash. You my friend are ranting from a totally misinformed and blinded position.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) <None> Merithias the Knight Hero [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 17-Nov-01 10:41 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) <None> Merithias the Knight Hero, Jhyrbian (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 10:49 PM, #1
     Reply Anyway, a few goodbyes., Jhyrbian (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 11:17 PM, #2
          Reply bah, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 17-Nov-01 11:35 PM, #3
          Reply RE: bah, Samar...and nameless others (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 09:15 PM, #14
          Reply To satisfy curiousity, here's the story i was going to ..., Jhyrbian (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 02:31 PM, #22
               Reply Looks pretty good, Phaistus (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 07:05 PM, #25
          Reply Reguarding Thror, Vacationing rager (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 01:37 AM, #4
          Reply Excuse me for a moment., Loborguz (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 12:40 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Excuse me for a moment., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 02:49 PM, #6
          Reply well I'll be painted pink., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 03:35 PM #7
          Reply RE: well I'll be painted pink., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 03:47 PM, #8
          Reply Side Note, Minyar, 18-Nov-01 03:53 PM, #9
          Reply Well, Chalin must have been all powerful., Goapa (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 02:31 AM, #16
               Reply Typically, Minyar, 19-Nov-01 02:50 PM, #23
          Reply RE: well I'll be painted pink., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 04:01 PM, #10
          Reply RE: well I'll be painted pink., Oaken (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 07:13 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Excuse me for a moment., Karthyle (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 10:03 AM, #18
               Reply RE: Excuse me for a moment., Minyar, 19-Nov-01 04:17 PM, #24
          Reply Actually, Vacationing rager (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 04:36 PM, #11
          Reply Abernyte.., Minyar, 18-Nov-01 11:24 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Reguarding Thror, Khrun (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 12:46 PM, #21
          Reply RE: Anyway, a few goodbyes., arkady (Guest) (Guest), 18-Nov-01 05:13 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Anyway, a few goodbyes., Intronan (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 09:50 AM, #17
          Reply RE: Anyway, a few goodbyes., Laios (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 11:56 AM, #19
               Reply RE: Anyway, a few goodbyes., Intronan (Guest) (Guest), 19-Nov-01 12:30 PM, #20
          Reply !, Adrigon (Guest) (Guest), 23-Nov-01 01:15 PM, #26
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #3806 Previous topic | Next topic