Subject: "RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143149
Show all folders

RaryweyImmSun 19-Jun-22 10:44 AM
Member since 01st Nov 2021
51 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143153, "RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia"

Tilea was always surprising and I adored your energy equal to the measure that it confounded me. I was definitely curious to see where exactly your fascinating role was going, and I will say that's the biggest disappointment about the delete.

"I feel like I worked pretty hard at trying to rebuild the Heralds and that I deserved at least SOME support from Rarywey but it always felt like I was just getting shoved aside for religious stuff."

I appreciate all the work that Tilea put in, but I'm not sure why you felt unsupported. I did make the suggestion to you to run an event which you flatly said no to doing--unsurprising since I got that from Tilea a lot--Tilly gonna do what Tilly wanna do. It's definitely an easy way for a Herald to feel like they have some direction by bringing diverse groups of people together. You would have definitely had imm-support with that. Additionally, you received a con quest from me, a leadership spot (which you had the option to decline if you weren't really feeling it), several one-on-one interactions, and a custom title. Let me know what I could've done better and I will make an effort to bring that more to the table for Herald in the future.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Tilea Merillia the Spitfire Sorc... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-Jun-22 08:40 PM
Reply Fancy's Third Hero Academia, fancy, 18-Jun-22 10:21 PM, #2
Reply RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia, RaryweyImm, 19-Jun-22 10:44 AM #3
     Reply RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia, fancy, 19-Jun-22 07:18 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Tilea Merillia the Spitfire ..., Zoraikla (Anonymous), 18-Jun-22 09:03 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143149 Previous topic | Next topic