Subject: "Fancy's Third Hero Academia" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143149
Show all folders

fancySat 18-Jun-22 10:12 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2022
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143151, "Fancy's Third Hero Academia"
Edited on Sat 18-Jun-22 10:21 PM

God I hated this character so much. I wondered if I would regret deleting but I never once considered undoing it. This was my first time playing a conjurer and I went neutral because I'm a dumb bitch who didn't know better. So THAT sucked. I couldn't manage to go ANYWHERE without dying. (^..^)?

I binge watched Gilmore Girls again and just used all my "mom energy" I get told I have a lot for this character. Tilea was just supposed to be a refresher for me in getting into the Heralds. Then EVERYONE left and I had no one to RP with. Everyone was off on these incredible story arcs and I was Inn-sitting and talking to literally every lowbie on who for fun. (It WAS fun but still.)

Thanks for giving me all the cool stuff, Rarywey. I said the dumbest thing I could have ever said during my High Herald promotion and wanted to cringe myself into a singularity of shame but you handled it like a champ. I feel like you were trying to keep me interested in this character but I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to DO as a Herald. "Kytria is back in the Heralds now after writing a letter. Just, you know, don't be mean to her." or 'Zoraikla tried to blow up the Inn but we saved it.' "Not really important. Wanna be High Herald?". It's probably my fault for making friends with you and all of your followers without being in your spheres. I feel like I worked pretty hard at trying to rebuild the Heralds and that I deserved at least SOME support from Rarywey but it always felt like I was just getting shoved aside for religious stuff. It, however, is NOT my fault that you just happen to be awesome and attract other awesome people. ¯\_???????????_/¯

Quiv and Justere, you guys were great. Thanks for keeping me company. ????????????????? Tilly had a massive crush on Quiv but didn't really question it because she justified it as 'Of course I'm attracted to Quiv. EVERYONE is.'.

As a side note: I decided to help give lower level players snow worm or midnight dragon gear because I would have liked that when I was at their ranks but holy #### do a LOT of different people feel comfortable saying things at level 15 like "I don't really want that, but hey can you get me this hero-level rare item from an area explore for me? Also here's a shopping list of all the other super high-level stuff I want. Feel free to let me know when you have it." I have never even considered just ASKING a person to get me an item let alone being that picky and ####ish about it. I'm just not going to bother with helping anyone for my next few characters. Huge turn off.

But none of my whining was enough to keep me away from the game. I'm just biding time waiting for the character challenge at this point.

Edit: Well son of a bitch my adorable cat emojis don't work. Squiggles (and the very real cat I based him on) would never let this happen.

Edit edit: Also if you feel like I didn't mention you or care about you, I cared about EVERYONE but I'm just extremely ####ed up currently because I felt like it would be a Tilly way to spend the night.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Tilea Merillia the Spitfire Sorc... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-Jun-22 08:40 PM
Reply Fancy's Third Hero Academia, fancy, 18-Jun-22 10:21 PM #2
Reply RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia, RaryweyImm, 19-Jun-22 10:44 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia, fancy, 19-Jun-22 07:18 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Tilea Merillia the Spitfire ..., Zoraikla (Anonymous), 18-Jun-22 09:03 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143149 Previous topic | Next topic