Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subjectRE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=143149&mesg_id=143153
143153, RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia
Posted by RaryweyImm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Tilea was always surprising and I adored your energy equal to the measure that it confounded me. I was definitely curious to see where exactly your fascinating role was going, and I will say that's the biggest disappointment about the delete.

"I feel like I worked pretty hard at trying to rebuild the Heralds and that I deserved at least SOME support from Rarywey but it always felt like I was just getting shoved aside for religious stuff."

I appreciate all the work that Tilea put in, but I'm not sure why you felt unsupported. I did make the suggestion to you to run an event which you flatly said no to doing--unsurprising since I got that from Tilea a lot--Tilly gonna do what Tilly wanna do. It's definitely an easy way for a Herald to feel like they have some direction by bringing diverse groups of people together. You would have definitely had imm-support with that. Additionally, you received a con quest from me, a leadership spot (which you had the option to decline if you weren't really feeling it), several one-on-one interactions, and a custom title. Let me know what I could've done better and I will make an effort to bring that more to the table for Herald in the future.