Subject: "RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143149
Show all folders

fancySun 19-Jun-22 06:31 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2022
31 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#143155, "RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia"
Edited on Sun 19-Jun-22 07:18 PM

Oh no! Please don't change anything! You are easily one of my favorite characters I've ever met and looked forward to hanging out with you every time you scared the crap out of poor Tilly. I never gave you your basket back with it filled with goodies, but I DID use it to hold a bunch of treats for horrible orphans.

Also I'm just going to make my own mint green picnic basket IRL because I legit can't stop thinking about it.

You were so easy to talk to and even just waste time playing with Squiggles with that I'm almost positive when I try to play an empowerment character I'm going to get smote...d...for being waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy too chummy with a literal living god.

I NEVER thought I would make leader or even get to live as long as I did. You obviously took pity on me about my CON quest ingredients and were 100% right in doing so because had it been even slightly more difficult it would have killed me immediately.

I'm also not 100% on Rarywey's religion because like Tilly I outright refuse to learn. I'm sure what I thought of as distance was more just...the aloofness that comes with being all knowing and talking to a mortal who refuses to shut up.

I think what ####ed up Fancy was trying to say was that Tilea wore being a Herald like a badge of honor. I really appreciate all the awesome things you gave ME, but Tilea was more concerned about helping the HERALDs rather than herself. She found it confounding that people just forgave Kytria and Zoraikla because she would start (and forget) 20 blood vendettas a day.

I'm sure most of what came across as criticism is more me not understanding: "Yes I'm a Herald IMM but I'm also an IMM who runs my own religion so what might seem devastating to you is just a chore I have to get to at some point."

Your reactions to and interactions with Squiggles (and the manic little kitchen goblin who owned him) were a main part of why I kept going even when I didn't like the character and one day I might actually read the helpfile for your religion and give it a shot!

Edit: I realize I didn't specifically say this: I really appreciate every reward/interaction you gave me. This was supposed to be a throwaway character who I NEVER expected to make it this far. Thank you!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Tilea Merillia the Spitfire Sorc... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 18-Jun-22 08:40 PM
Reply Fancy's Third Hero Academia, fancy, 18-Jun-22 10:21 PM, #2
Reply RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia, RaryweyImm, 19-Jun-22 10:44 AM, #3
     Reply RE: Fancy's Third Hero Academia, fancy, 19-Jun-22 07:18 PM #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [HERALD] Tilea Merillia the Spitfire ..., Zoraikla (Anonymous), 18-Jun-22 09:03 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #143149 Previous topic | Next topic