Subject: "RE: Race - more then just stats." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #43
Show all folders

ValguarneraTue 05-Mar-02 12:38 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
6904 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#48, "RE: Race - more then just stats."

The problem with that is then that every language you don't understand looks like gibberish- elves saying "rgbrvxqpkkkt" looks wrong, especially when they sound exactly like dwarves. Plus, every time you say "yes", it looks different, which means people of other races can never learn to translate some basic words.

Also, we throw out a lot more than half of all new ideas, including those generated by our staff. Probably closer to 80-90% of our own ideas get gutted and abandoned. The amount of effort needed to design, code, test, and implement new features is a lot greater than the effort to write things up on forums. Given the limited free time of the staff, we stick to things that we're more or less 100% behind.

Queenrsyche? Queensryche?!?!?!?
Wait a minute. I recognized that.
I'm just as guilty. Damn me.
Just lie still. No one will notice.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRace - more then just stats. [View all] , CRS (Guest), Mon 04-Mar-02 07:32 PM
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., leekie (Guest), 09-Mar-02 05:29 AM, #9
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., Scarabaeus, 05-Mar-02 08:17 AM, #3
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 05-Mar-02 09:55 AM, #4
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., Valguarnera, 05-Mar-02 12:38 PM #6
     Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 05-Mar-02 01:21 PM, #7
Reply Round Two, CRS (Guest), 05-Mar-02 02:46 PM, #8
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., CRS (Guest), 04-Mar-02 10:00 PM, #1
     Reply I like it, Jesrad (Guest), 05-Mar-02 12:25 AM, #2
     Reply In fact I liked so much I decided to put some thought i..., Jesrad (Guest), 05-Mar-02 11:32 AM, #5
          Reply race/sex/class revamps, shark69 (Guest), 20-Mar-02 05:54 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #43 Previous topic | Next topic