Subject: "I like it" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #43
Show all folders

Jesrad (Guest)Tue 05-Mar-02 12:25 AM

#53, "I like it"

Damn, I really like this idea, would make things really more interesting if drow invoker could creat an area of darkness, dwarf warrior demorilize, giants super-bash, felar warrior with pouce, arial assassin with a special dive attack, elven rangers with an actual bow (just another call lightning), duergar APs with butcher,
elven bards with a kind of hold (until attacked or 2 hours), drow conjies with eyes of intrigue, fire shaman with holy strength ritual, wood-elf ranger with tree climb, arial warrior with whirlwind attack (hits all attackers), gnome transmuter with special race morph (they would appear to be of another race), orc deleted, duergar thief with special fake manacles (when they get manacled, they actually don't if they have one of these), elven thieves being able to hide in forests, dwarf shaman with craft axe, cloud druid learning to bash, arial druid not needing herbs for birdform, felar AP with bite (bite me), wood-elf druid with *real* acute vision, svirf conjie with conjure elemental cost free, drow ap with dark feast, elven paladin with shield of justice, drow necros with spell fear, etc...
Tone down as necessary, best with icy beer.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRace - more then just stats. [View all] , CRS (Guest), Mon 04-Mar-02 07:32 PM
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., leekie (Guest), 09-Mar-02 05:29 AM, #9
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., Scarabaeus, 05-Mar-02 08:17 AM, #3
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 05-Mar-02 09:55 AM, #4
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., Valguarnera, 05-Mar-02 12:38 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., Circuits Edge (Anonymous), 05-Mar-02 01:21 PM, #7
Reply Round Two, CRS (Guest), 05-Mar-02 02:46 PM, #8
Reply RE: Race - more then just stats., CRS (Guest), 04-Mar-02 10:00 PM, #1
     Reply I like it, Jesrad (Guest), 05-Mar-02 12:25 AM #2
     Reply In fact I liked so much I decided to put some thought i..., Jesrad (Guest), 05-Mar-02 11:32 AM, #5
          Reply race/sex/class revamps, shark69 (Guest), 20-Mar-02 05:54 PM, #10
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #43 Previous topic | Next topic