Subject: "I already answered my own question on that..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #833
Show all folders

TacFri 15-Dec-06 09:44 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#848, "I already answered my own question on that..."

and I wouldn't describe it as commonly accepted. It is commonly accepted that diamonds are valuable. It is also provably false (they have no resale value and their price is fixed by a cartel). According to Bob & Tom (which isn't exactly the most reliable source) 66% of people surveyed believe poinsettias are poisonous. While "technically" true it would take so much as to be prohibitive. I'd view the roman empire part like that. The barbarian armies may have had roman training, but so did the romans. I'd say the fall of something as vast and complex as the Roman Empire being blamed on one thing (barbarian influence) is being a little naive... Wouldn't you?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCurious re: Faringo [View all] , Tac, Wed 13-Dec-06 03:42 PM
Reply RE: Curious re: Faringo, Farigno, 15-Dec-06 01:51 AM, #4
Reply I already answered my own question on that..., Tac, 15-Dec-06 09:44 AM #5
Reply I did my own looking...., Tac, 13-Dec-06 03:58 PM, #1
     Reply I lied, I'm not tuckered..., Tac, 13-Dec-06 04:16 PM, #2
          Reply Assimilation has sufficient incentive., Valguarnera, 13-Dec-06 04:45 PM, #3
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #833 Previous topic | Next topic