Subject: "I need some help from the Fascist bloc" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #844
Show all folders

WilhathThu 14-Dec-06 07:45 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#844, "I need some help from the Fascist bloc"

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/12/07/60minutes/main2238188.shtml

First, let me start by saying I'm from the same town as the hero, Joseph Darby, and the seven torturers. Cumberland is a Republican stronghold that, at best, is years behind the times. However, it is not as sinister and foreboding as 60 Minutes would have you believe. CBS was unfair to Cumberland.

My question though, is how can somebody find themselves defending the actions of the torturers? If you read the forum thread at the bottom of the page above you see a lot of people calling Joseph Darby a traitor who should be killed or otherwise maimed. I read that thread and I am disgusted by people's lack of respect for their fellow man. Furthermore, I am ashamed of my hometown for its role in creating the seven monsters and for shunning the American Hero, Joseph Darby.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicI need some help from the Fascist bloc [View all] , Wilhath, Thu 14-Dec-06 07:45 PM
Reply RE: I need some help from the Fascist bloc, Isildur, 14-Dec-06 10:18 PM, #1
     Reply A good quote from Lindsay Graham:, Valguarnera, 15-Dec-06 12:06 AM, #2
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #844 Previous topic | Next topic