Subject: "Sorry you had that experience." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139697
Show all folders

IshuliSat 19-Sep-20 01:52 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2017
2147 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#139818, "Sorry you had that experience."

I improv and enjoy the MUD vastly amount more than I spend time policing things. Policing isn't where I find my joy. But thanks for the evaluation! Faymiina was a good Tribunal, and I know you disliked the policy views applied on Conjies, but you stuck it out anyway, so cheers.

As far as we interacted, here's about what I've got...

You prayed once in December 2019.
You prayed once in January 2020.
You didn't pray for me again until May 13th, where we finally interacted. That's when we had that fun discussion about your interest in Stalkers and the like - which was a pretty neat angle to examine. Thumbs up on the idea.
You sent me your preface on that topic the next day, May 14th.
You then prayed for me on May 20th.
And then you prayed for me on June 7th.

So if you're wondering about 'effort', you're basically just missing the part where you and your immortal have to meet up. That's about it. I can't do much for you if we're not meeting, and you didn't particularly pray much. We had that one chat and nothing continuing thereafter, whereas I had many/multiple interactions with a lot of other characters during that same time period.

So if it helps, don't take it as any dislike towards you or Faymiina. Just that if you are looking to follow-through with your religion, go meet up with your immortal. With how you write it, it sounds like I should have been praying to you instead

Enjoy whatever you're doing, and good job with Faymiina. Remember, there's a lot of Not-Ishuli-Religions out there! So even if you hate me, go enjoy yourself someone else

-Ish

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) [TRIBUNAL] Faymiina Malroux the Planewalker, Mag... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Aug-20 12:35 AM
Reply Yeah., IrishMidnight, 19-Sep-20 01:22 PM, #1
     Reply Sorry you had that experience., Ishuli, 19-Sep-20 01:52 PM #2
     Reply RE: Sorry you had that experience., IrishMidnight, 19-Sep-20 05:25 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Sorry you had that experience., Ishuli, 19-Sep-20 10:29 PM, #4
     Reply RE: Yeah., Lathlaeril, 20-Sep-20 12:59 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Yeah., Mortavala (Anonymous), 27-Sep-20 05:25 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #139697 Previous topic | Next topic